*Jermaine Dupri has been ordered to pay the remaining balance on a Lamborghini he financed several years ago only to stop making the payments.
According to TMZ, Premier Financial Services sued the producer in 2011 claiming he blew off payments on his $330,000 Lambo Murcielago. The car was repossessed later that year and the company demanded Dupri pay for the $79,095 balance.
On June 18, a judge in Georgia ruled in the company’s favor. According to TMZ, Dupri never responded to the lawsuit, so a default judgment was entered against him, ordering JD to pay up.
It’s just another financial blow to Dupri, who’s already been accused of stiffing Uncle Sam to the tune of $800,000 in unpaid federal taxes.
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here