*Jermaine Dupri has been ordered to pay the remaining balance on a Lamborghini he financed several years ago only to stop making the payments.
According to TMZ, Premier Financial Services sued the producer in 2011 claiming he blew off payments on his $330,000 Lambo Murcielago. The car was repossessed later that year and the company demanded Dupri pay for the $79,095 balance.
On June 18, a judge in Georgia ruled in the company’s favor. According to TMZ, Dupri never responded to the lawsuit, so a default judgment was entered against him, ordering JD to pay up.
It’s just another financial blow to Dupri, who’s already been accused of stiffing Uncle Sam to the tune of $800,000 in unpaid federal taxes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here