*Jermaine Dupri has been ordered to pay the remaining balance on a Lamborghini he financed several years ago only to stop making the payments.
According to TMZ, Premier Financial Services sued the producer in 2011 claiming he blew off payments on his $330,000 Lambo Murcielago. The car was repossessed later that year and the company demanded Dupri pay for the $79,095 balance.
On June 18, a judge in Georgia ruled in the company’s favor. According to TMZ, Dupri never responded to the lawsuit, so a default judgment was entered against him, ordering JD to pay up.
It’s just another financial blow to Dupri, who’s already been accused of stiffing Uncle Sam to the tune of $800,000 in unpaid federal taxes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here