*Jermaine Dupri has been ordered to pay the remaining balance on a Lamborghini he financed several years ago only to stop making the payments.
According to TMZ, Premier Financial Services sued the producer in 2011 claiming he blew off payments on his $330,000 Lambo Murcielago. The car was repossessed later that year and the company demanded Dupri pay for the $79,095 balance.
On June 18, a judge in Georgia ruled in the company’s favor. According to TMZ, Dupri never responded to the lawsuit, so a default judgment was entered against him, ordering JD to pay up.
It’s just another financial blow to Dupri, who’s already been accused of stiffing Uncle Sam to the tune of $800,000 in unpaid federal taxes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here