*Jermaine Dupri has been ordered to pay the remaining balance on a Lamborghini he financed several years ago only to stop making the payments.
According to TMZ, Premier Financial Services sued the producer in 2011 claiming he blew off payments on his $330,000 Lambo Murcielago. The car was repossessed later that year and the company demanded Dupri pay for the $79,095 balance.
On June 18, a judge in Georgia ruled in the company’s favor. According to TMZ, Dupri never responded to the lawsuit, so a default judgment was entered against him, ordering JD to pay up.
It’s just another financial blow to Dupri, who’s already been accused of stiffing Uncle Sam to the tune of $800,000 in unpaid federal taxes.
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here