TMZ reported that last month Paris cut her arm with a meat cleaver and was hospitalized after her family forbid her from attending a Marilyn Manson concert (Manson later dedicated a concert to her!).
Sources said that Michael Jackson’s death in 2009 has been hard for Paris to cope with and has been the source of her issues. But TMZ ran into Jermaine the other day who explained that issues aside, Paris still needs to realize she can’t always have her way.
“[Paris] has to learn there are certain guidelines when you grow up being a teenager,” Jermaine said. “There are rules.”
Jermaine also feels that Paris’ guardians are to blame for her problems as well. “I just think that … things could have been enforced a little stronger.”
Without naming names, it is unclear which person he feels needed to tighten the reigns on Paris and steer her in the right direction: T.J., Katherine, or Michael himself.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Who Claims He Owns Entire Prince Catalog Challenged by Estate
- Ray Lewis' Son Arrested, Charged with Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Malik Yoba Warns Against Playing God with Sci-Fi 'Paradox' Pic [EUR Exclusive]
- Ballerina Misty Copeland Gets Her Own Barbie Doll (WATCH)
- Beyoncé’s Supposedly Been Calling Rachel Roy ‘Becky’ for Years: Report
- Fox News & HuffPost Journos Knuckle Up at White House Dinner
- Carly Fiorina Falls Off Stage & Ted Cruz Ignores Her (WATCH)
- Prince’s Temporary Estate Managers Stumble upon Musical Treasure
- Klan Leader on Trump: 'A Lot of what He Believes, We Believe in'
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here