TMZ reported that last month Paris cut her arm with a meat cleaver and was hospitalized after her family forbid her from attending a Marilyn Manson concert (Manson later dedicated a concert to her!).
Sources said that Michael Jackson’s death in 2009 has been hard for Paris to cope with and has been the source of her issues. But TMZ ran into Jermaine the other day who explained that issues aside, Paris still needs to realize she can’t always have her way.
“[Paris] has to learn there are certain guidelines when you grow up being a teenager,” Jermaine said. “There are rules.”
Jermaine also feels that Paris’ guardians are to blame for her problems as well. “I just think that … things could have been enforced a little stronger.”
Without naming names, it is unclear which person he feels needed to tighten the reigns on Paris and steer her in the right direction: T.J., Katherine, or Michael himself.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here