TMZ reported that last month Paris cut her arm with a meat cleaver and was hospitalized after her family forbid her from attending a Marilyn Manson concert (Manson later dedicated a concert to her!).
Sources said that Michael Jackson’s death in 2009 has been hard for Paris to cope with and has been the source of her issues. But TMZ ran into Jermaine the other day who explained that issues aside, Paris still needs to realize she can’t always have her way.
“[Paris] has to learn there are certain guidelines when you grow up being a teenager,” Jermaine said. “There are rules.”
Jermaine also feels that Paris’ guardians are to blame for her problems as well. “I just think that … things could have been enforced a little stronger.”
Without naming names, it is unclear which person he feels needed to tighten the reigns on Paris and steer her in the right direction: T.J., Katherine, or Michael himself.
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here