TMZ reported that last month Paris cut her arm with a meat cleaver and was hospitalized after her family forbid her from attending a Marilyn Manson concert (Manson later dedicated a concert to her!).
Sources said that Michael Jackson’s death in 2009 has been hard for Paris to cope with and has been the source of her issues. But TMZ ran into Jermaine the other day who explained that issues aside, Paris still needs to realize she can’t always have her way.
“[Paris] has to learn there are certain guidelines when you grow up being a teenager,” Jermaine said. “There are rules.”
Jermaine also feels that Paris’ guardians are to blame for her problems as well. “I just think that … things could have been enforced a little stronger.”
Without naming names, it is unclear which person he feels needed to tighten the reigns on Paris and steer her in the right direction: T.J., Katherine, or Michael himself.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here