TMZ reported that last month Paris cut her arm with a meat cleaver and was hospitalized after her family forbid her from attending a Marilyn Manson concert (Manson later dedicated a concert to her!).
Sources said that Michael Jackson’s death in 2009 has been hard for Paris to cope with and has been the source of her issues. But TMZ ran into Jermaine the other day who explained that issues aside, Paris still needs to realize she can’t always have her way.
“[Paris] has to learn there are certain guidelines when you grow up being a teenager,” Jermaine said. “There are rules.”
Jermaine also feels that Paris’ guardians are to blame for her problems as well. “I just think that … things could have been enforced a little stronger.”
Without naming names, it is unclear which person he feels needed to tighten the reigns on Paris and steer her in the right direction: T.J., Katherine, or Michael himself.
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here