*Chris Brown and Drake will not have to pay a New York nightclub that says it took a financial hit due to their infamous brawl over Rihanna.
Brown and Drake were sued for $16 million by Entertainment Enterprises, the company behind Greenhouse nightclub in NYC. Greenhouse is adjacent to W.i.P nightclub — where entourages of the two got into a bottle-throwing brawl in June 2012.
Entertainment Enterprises claimed their reputation was affected following the ordeal because of its proximity to Greenhouse, and therefore cost them a lot of money.
Drake responded to the lawsuit, saying it wasn’t his problem — because he can’t control how the media reported the incident. This week, the judge in the case took his side, saying Drake and Chris had no duty to the club to behave — especially because their brawl didn’t even occur on Greenhouse’s premises. While nightclub brawls are unfortunate, they’re not uncommon, the judge continued, which means Entertainment Enterprises can’t just sue whenever a fight happens.
The lawsuit was tossed out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here