*Chris Brown and Drake will not have to pay a New York nightclub that says it took a financial hit due to their infamous brawl over Rihanna.
Brown and Drake were sued for $16 million by Entertainment Enterprises, the company behind Greenhouse nightclub in NYC. Greenhouse is adjacent to W.i.P nightclub — where entourages of the two got into a bottle-throwing brawl in June 2012.
Entertainment Enterprises claimed their reputation was affected following the ordeal because of its proximity to Greenhouse, and therefore cost them a lot of money.
Drake responded to the lawsuit, saying it wasn’t his problem — because he can’t control how the media reported the incident. This week, the judge in the case took his side, saying Drake and Chris had no duty to the club to behave — especially because their brawl didn’t even occur on Greenhouse’s premises. While nightclub brawls are unfortunate, they’re not uncommon, the judge continued, which means Entertainment Enterprises can’t just sue whenever a fight happens.
The lawsuit was tossed out.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here