*Chris Brown and Drake will not have to pay a New York nightclub that says it took a financial hit due to their infamous brawl over Rihanna.
Brown and Drake were sued for $16 million by Entertainment Enterprises, the company behind Greenhouse nightclub in NYC. Greenhouse is adjacent to W.i.P nightclub — where entourages of the two got into a bottle-throwing brawl in June 2012.
Entertainment Enterprises claimed their reputation was affected following the ordeal because of its proximity to Greenhouse, and therefore cost them a lot of money.
Drake responded to the lawsuit, saying it wasn’t his problem — because he can’t control how the media reported the incident. This week, the judge in the case took his side, saying Drake and Chris had no duty to the club to behave — especially because their brawl didn’t even occur on Greenhouse’s premises. While nightclub brawls are unfortunate, they’re not uncommon, the judge continued, which means Entertainment Enterprises can’t just sue whenever a fight happens.
The lawsuit was tossed out.
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here