*Cue the “survivor” puns.
Kelly Rowland, former Destiny’s Child member, was rescued offshore of Provincetown, Mass. on Friday (July 19) after she and some friends got caught in gusty winds.
The singer and her crew rented a private boat for a day trip, according to the news site Wicked Local. They were reportedly whale watching when the boat became “disoriented in the gusty winds and high seas along with the haze which lowered visibility.”
Per Wicked Local, the group was able to contact the Coast Guard at the Stellwagen National Marine Sanctuary, where TowBoat US escorted their boat back to Provincetown. All were unharmed.
An eyewitness told Us Weekly that the “Dirty Laundry” singer was shopping in Provincetown the following day, browsing local furniture, art, and trying out some saltwater taffy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here