*Cue the “survivor” puns.
Kelly Rowland, former Destiny’s Child member, was rescued offshore of Provincetown, Mass. on Friday (July 19) after she and some friends got caught in gusty winds.
The singer and her crew rented a private boat for a day trip, according to the news site Wicked Local. They were reportedly whale watching when the boat became “disoriented in the gusty winds and high seas along with the haze which lowered visibility.”
Per Wicked Local, the group was able to contact the Coast Guard at the Stellwagen National Marine Sanctuary, where TowBoat US escorted their boat back to Provincetown. All were unharmed.
An eyewitness told Us Weekly that the “Dirty Laundry” singer was shopping in Provincetown the following day, browsing local furniture, art, and trying out some saltwater taffy.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here