*Cue the “survivor” puns.
Kelly Rowland, former Destiny’s Child member, was rescued offshore of Provincetown, Mass. on Friday (July 19) after she and some friends got caught in gusty winds.
The singer and her crew rented a private boat for a day trip, according to the news site Wicked Local. They were reportedly whale watching when the boat became “disoriented in the gusty winds and high seas along with the haze which lowered visibility.”
Per Wicked Local, the group was able to contact the Coast Guard at the Stellwagen National Marine Sanctuary, where TowBoat US escorted their boat back to Provincetown. All were unharmed.
An eyewitness told Us Weekly that the “Dirty Laundry” singer was shopping in Provincetown the following day, browsing local furniture, art, and trying out some saltwater taffy.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here