*Cue the “survivor” puns.
Kelly Rowland, former Destiny’s Child member, was rescued offshore of Provincetown, Mass. on Friday (July 19) after she and some friends got caught in gusty winds.
The singer and her crew rented a private boat for a day trip, according to the news site Wicked Local. They were reportedly whale watching when the boat became “disoriented in the gusty winds and high seas along with the haze which lowered visibility.”
Per Wicked Local, the group was able to contact the Coast Guard at the Stellwagen National Marine Sanctuary, where TowBoat US escorted their boat back to Provincetown. All were unharmed.
An eyewitness told Us Weekly that the “Dirty Laundry” singer was shopping in Provincetown the following day, browsing local furniture, art, and trying out some saltwater taffy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here