*Cue the “survivor” puns.
Kelly Rowland, former Destiny’s Child member, was rescued offshore of Provincetown, Mass. on Friday (July 19) after she and some friends got caught in gusty winds.
The singer and her crew rented a private boat for a day trip, according to the news site Wicked Local. They were reportedly whale watching when the boat became “disoriented in the gusty winds and high seas along with the haze which lowered visibility.”
Per Wicked Local, the group was able to contact the Coast Guard at the Stellwagen National Marine Sanctuary, where TowBoat US escorted their boat back to Provincetown. All were unharmed.
An eyewitness told Us Weekly that the “Dirty Laundry” singer was shopping in Provincetown the following day, browsing local furniture, art, and trying out some saltwater taffy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here