*”Real Housewives Of Atlanta” star Kenya Moore is feeling real good right about now. Yep, maybe that’s why she’s smiling.
Tuesday, an Atlanta Magistrate Court judge vacated the judgment by her former landlord Conya Dillon Weems. Moore also proved to the judge that she was not late on her rent. She will have to appear in court again in July 18 for her counter claim for illegal eviction, slander, and defamation of character amongst other claims, according to her publicist, Courtney Barnes.
“Today’s victory proves that celebrities can fight back and not be victimized by people who wish to lie about them and use their name for the sake of publicity,” said Moore in a statement.
But even after winning in court, Moore is still vacating the $3999-a-month rental.
And in response to Kenya’s “victory,” here’s what Conya Dillon Weems told RadarOnline:
“I am blessed and very relieved she has to vacate my home.”
Kenya Moore’s now ex-landlord added, “I don’t care what Kenya is telling everybody… She lied about renting the home and about her boyfriend, amongst other things.
“She begged me to lease my home and live a pretend lifestyle she couldn’t afford. She will get hers in the end – no doubt… I don’t live a fake life.
“I am disappointed that Kenya hasn’t used her pageant life experience to be more of a model citizen for young girls. She is definitively no role model. It is apparent that she is lonely, bitter and very unhappy.”
For more on this story, go to Access Atlanta.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here