*”Real Housewives Of Atlanta” star Kenya Moore is feeling real good right about now. Yep, maybe that’s why she’s smiling.
Tuesday, an Atlanta Magistrate Court judge vacated the judgment by her former landlord Conya Dillon Weems. Moore also proved to the judge that she was not late on her rent. She will have to appear in court again in July 18 for her counter claim for illegal eviction, slander, and defamation of character amongst other claims, according to her publicist, Courtney Barnes.
“Today’s victory proves that celebrities can fight back and not be victimized by people who wish to lie about them and use their name for the sake of publicity,” said Moore in a statement.
But even after winning in court, Moore is still vacating the $3999-a-month rental.
And in response to Kenya’s “victory,” here’s what Conya Dillon Weems told RadarOnline:
“I am blessed and very relieved she has to vacate my home.”
Kenya Moore’s now ex-landlord added, “I don’t care what Kenya is telling everybody… She lied about renting the home and about her boyfriend, amongst other things.
“She begged me to lease my home and live a pretend lifestyle she couldn’t afford. She will get hers in the end – no doubt… I don’t live a fake life.
“I am disappointed that Kenya hasn’t used her pageant life experience to be more of a model citizen for young girls. She is definitively no role model. It is apparent that she is lonely, bitter and very unhappy.”
For more on this story, go to Access Atlanta.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here