*”Real Housewives Of Atlanta” star Kenya Moore is feeling real good right about now. Yep, maybe that’s why she’s smiling.
Tuesday, an Atlanta Magistrate Court judge vacated the judgment by her former landlord Conya Dillon Weems. Moore also proved to the judge that she was not late on her rent. She will have to appear in court again in July 18 for her counter claim for illegal eviction, slander, and defamation of character amongst other claims, according to her publicist, Courtney Barnes.
“Today’s victory proves that celebrities can fight back and not be victimized by people who wish to lie about them and use their name for the sake of publicity,” said Moore in a statement.
But even after winning in court, Moore is still vacating the $3999-a-month rental.
And in response to Kenya’s “victory,” here’s what Conya Dillon Weems told RadarOnline:
“I am blessed and very relieved she has to vacate my home.”
Kenya Moore’s now ex-landlord added, “I don’t care what Kenya is telling everybody… She lied about renting the home and about her boyfriend, amongst other things.
“She begged me to lease my home and live a pretend lifestyle she couldn’t afford. She will get hers in the end – no doubt… I don’t live a fake life.
“I am disappointed that Kenya hasn’t used her pageant life experience to be more of a model citizen for young girls. She is definitively no role model. It is apparent that she is lonely, bitter and very unhappy.”
For more on this story, go to Access Atlanta.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here