*”Real Housewives Of Atlanta” star Kenya Moore is feeling real good right about now. Yep, maybe that’s why she’s smiling.
Tuesday, an Atlanta Magistrate Court judge vacated the judgment by her former landlord Conya Dillon Weems. Moore also proved to the judge that she was not late on her rent. She will have to appear in court again in July 18 for her counter claim for illegal eviction, slander, and defamation of character amongst other claims, according to her publicist, Courtney Barnes.
“Today’s victory proves that celebrities can fight back and not be victimized by people who wish to lie about them and use their name for the sake of publicity,” said Moore in a statement.
But even after winning in court, Moore is still vacating the $3999-a-month rental.
And in response to Kenya’s “victory,” here’s what Conya Dillon Weems told RadarOnline:
“I am blessed and very relieved she has to vacate my home.”
Kenya Moore’s now ex-landlord added, “I don’t care what Kenya is telling everybody… She lied about renting the home and about her boyfriend, amongst other things.
“She begged me to lease my home and live a pretend lifestyle she couldn’t afford. She will get hers in the end – no doubt… I don’t live a fake life.
“I am disappointed that Kenya hasn’t used her pageant life experience to be more of a model citizen for young girls. She is definitively no role model. It is apparent that she is lonely, bitter and very unhappy.”
For more on this story, go to Access Atlanta.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here