*Kenya Moore will be back on the next season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and will be getting a nice raise as well, according to US Weekly.
“Kenya is very happy to be back!” a source said.
For season 6 of “RHOA,” Moore will take in $600,000. Series vets Kandi Burrus and Kim Zolciak are said to be making $800,000.
Moore’s deal includes bonuses depending on the ratings, so she can take in even more money this season.
Her co-stars Prsha Stewart and Phaedra Parks are only expected to take home a mere for $50,000.
Although Moore will be one of the highest paid members of the show, NeNe Leakes will be earning the most this season. US Weekly said that her earnings for season 6 will be $800,000, however it was reported that she may have actually signed a $1 million deal with Bravo.
Meanwhile, Kenya Moore is striking back at her ex-landlord Conya Dillon Weems by filing a slander lawsuit against her.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here