*Kenya Moore will be back on the next season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and will be getting a nice raise as well, according to US Weekly.
“Kenya is very happy to be back!” a source said.
For season 6 of “RHOA,” Moore will take in $600,000. Series vets Kandi Burrus and Kim Zolciak are said to be making $800,000.
Moore’s deal includes bonuses depending on the ratings, so she can take in even more money this season.
Her co-stars Prsha Stewart and Phaedra Parks are only expected to take home a mere for $50,000.
Although Moore will be one of the highest paid members of the show, NeNe Leakes will be earning the most this season. US Weekly said that her earnings for season 6 will be $800,000, however it was reported that she may have actually signed a $1 million deal with Bravo.
Meanwhile, Kenya Moore is striking back at her ex-landlord Conya Dillon Weems by filing a slander lawsuit against her.
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here