*Kenya Moore will be back on the next season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and will be getting a nice raise as well, according to US Weekly.
“Kenya is very happy to be back!” a source said.
For season 6 of “RHOA,” Moore will take in $600,000. Series vets Kandi Burrus and Kim Zolciak are said to be making $800,000.
Moore’s deal includes bonuses depending on the ratings, so she can take in even more money this season.
Her co-stars Prsha Stewart and Phaedra Parks are only expected to take home a mere for $50,000.
Although Moore will be one of the highest paid members of the show, NeNe Leakes will be earning the most this season. US Weekly said that her earnings for season 6 will be $800,000, however it was reported that she may have actually signed a $1 million deal with Bravo.
Meanwhile, Kenya Moore is striking back at her ex-landlord Conya Dillon Weems by filing a slander lawsuit against her.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here