*Kenya Moore will be back on the next season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and will be getting a nice raise as well, according to US Weekly.
“Kenya is very happy to be back!” a source said.
For season 6 of “RHOA,” Moore will take in $600,000. Series vets Kandi Burrus and Kim Zolciak are said to be making $800,000.
Moore’s deal includes bonuses depending on the ratings, so she can take in even more money this season.
Her co-stars Prsha Stewart and Phaedra Parks are only expected to take home a mere for $50,000.
Although Moore will be one of the highest paid members of the show, NeNe Leakes will be earning the most this season. US Weekly said that her earnings for season 6 will be $800,000, however it was reported that she may have actually signed a $1 million deal with Bravo.
Meanwhile, Kenya Moore is striking back at her ex-landlord Conya Dillon Weems by filing a slander lawsuit against her.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here