*Kenya Moore will be back on the next season of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and will be getting a nice raise as well, according to US Weekly.
“Kenya is very happy to be back!” a source said.
For season 6 of “RHOA,” Moore will take in $600,000. Series vets Kandi Burrus and Kim Zolciak are said to be making $800,000.
Moore’s deal includes bonuses depending on the ratings, so she can take in even more money this season.
Her co-stars Prsha Stewart and Phaedra Parks are only expected to take home a mere for $50,000.
Although Moore will be one of the highest paid members of the show, NeNe Leakes will be earning the most this season. US Weekly said that her earnings for season 6 will be $800,000, however it was reported that she may have actually signed a $1 million deal with Bravo.
Meanwhile, Kenya Moore is striking back at her ex-landlord Conya Dillon Weems by filing a slander lawsuit against her.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here