*A source has given People magazine the inside scoop on Kerry Washington’s top secret wedding to San Francisco 49ers cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha last month in Idaho.
“Everything was held at one of Kerry’s friend’s houses,” said the source. “They flew a few people out on this little private plane. The house was beautiful.”
The ceremony took place outdoors on the property. “It was small, just family and close friends,” says the attendee. “They said their own vows, people stayed at the house. It was really simple and sweet.”
“The dress was plain white, slim-fitting, like it could have been off a rack,” says the source. “It was really regular.”
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here