*A source has given People magazine the inside scoop on Kerry Washington’s top secret wedding to San Francisco 49ers cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha last month in Idaho.
“Everything was held at one of Kerry’s friend’s houses,” said the source. “They flew a few people out on this little private plane. The house was beautiful.”
The ceremony took place outdoors on the property. “It was small, just family and close friends,” says the attendee. “They said their own vows, people stayed at the house. It was really simple and sweet.”
“The dress was plain white, slim-fitting, like it could have been off a rack,” says the source. “It was really regular.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here