*A source has given People magazine the inside scoop on Kerry Washington’s top secret wedding to San Francisco 49ers cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha last month in Idaho.
“Everything was held at one of Kerry’s friend’s houses,” said the source. “They flew a few people out on this little private plane. The house was beautiful.”
The ceremony took place outdoors on the property. “It was small, just family and close friends,” says the attendee. “They said their own vows, people stayed at the house. It was really simple and sweet.”
“The dress was plain white, slim-fitting, like it could have been off a rack,” says the source. “It was really regular.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here