Kirk’s defense is that no one is perfect and he also suggested that this was not the couple’s first run-in with marital infidelity.
“We’ve been through similar things like that in the past before we even got to this point,” Kirk stated.
“For me to just go play around with a few chicks to try to really p*ss her off, I brush it off as it may have been embarrassing to my wife–which I said, ‘I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have did that,’” he continued, “She understands where I was coming from. She don’t like it, and she’s mad, but again, she understands where I was coming from.”
He has yet to confirm whether a divorce is in motion, nor has he clarified what “point” he was attempting to make by cheating on his pregnant wife on national TV. But Kirk does maintain that it will be the last time he fools around.
“I don’t want to be just running around,” said Kirk. “I definitely won’t be playing Rasheeda like that anymore anyway. That’s not going to fly in her book. I crossed the line, I already know she ain’t playing with it.”
Besides the child the two are currently expecting, Kirk and Rasheeda do have a son in the house who has been made to witness their animosity. But Kirk doesn’t think it affects him the way most people would assume stating:
“At this point he understands what it is, and what it was and it was nothing.”
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here