Kirk’s defense is that no one is perfect and he also suggested that this was not the couple’s first run-in with marital infidelity.
“We’ve been through similar things like that in the past before we even got to this point,” Kirk stated.
“For me to just go play around with a few chicks to try to really p*ss her off, I brush it off as it may have been embarrassing to my wife–which I said, ‘I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have did that,’” he continued, “She understands where I was coming from. She don’t like it, and she’s mad, but again, she understands where I was coming from.”
He has yet to confirm whether a divorce is in motion, nor has he clarified what “point” he was attempting to make by cheating on his pregnant wife on national TV. But Kirk does maintain that it will be the last time he fools around.
“I don’t want to be just running around,” said Kirk. “I definitely won’t be playing Rasheeda like that anymore anyway. That’s not going to fly in her book. I crossed the line, I already know she ain’t playing with it.”
Besides the child the two are currently expecting, Kirk and Rasheeda do have a son in the house who has been made to witness their animosity. But Kirk doesn’t think it affects him the way most people would assume stating:
“At this point he understands what it is, and what it was and it was nothing.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here