The message, posted from his iPhone “notes” app, is an open letter to the former neighborhood watch captain that points out the potential irony of what his life may be like in the wake of killing unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin.
Zimmerman was found not guilty verdict 6 jurors returned in the case of the State of Florida vs. George Zimmerman, actor Lance Gross posted a open letter to the former neighborhood watch captain guilty of killing unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.
Read it below:
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here