According to TMZ, in an attempt to keep the details a secret, the invitations list only a “Welcome Barbeque” at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 13, and a “Farewell Brunch” on Sunday, Sept. 15 with the big day presumably taking place in between the two on Saturday Sept. 14.
Guests were instructed to call a secret phone number before August 1 to get all the details on the wedding day.
We didn’t see much of Brinson before the two got engaged. She is the mother of Lebron’s two sons and was his high school sweetheart.
“Now that I’m getting married, I’m coming out from behind his shadow, but I just thought it was time,” she told Associated Press.
With only a save the date card listing the weekend of the ceremony and a general location, San Diego, it seems the couple is doing a good job in keeping the paparazzi in the shadows.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here