According to TMZ, in an attempt to keep the details a secret, the invitations list only a “Welcome Barbeque” at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 13, and a “Farewell Brunch” on Sunday, Sept. 15 with the big day presumably taking place in between the two on Saturday Sept. 14.
Guests were instructed to call a secret phone number before August 1 to get all the details on the wedding day.
We didn’t see much of Brinson before the two got engaged. She is the mother of Lebron’s two sons and was his high school sweetheart.
“Now that I’m getting married, I’m coming out from behind his shadow, but I just thought it was time,” she told Associated Press.
With only a save the date card listing the weekend of the ceremony and a general location, San Diego, it seems the couple is doing a good job in keeping the paparazzi in the shadows.
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here