According to TMZ, in an attempt to keep the details a secret, the invitations list only a “Welcome Barbeque” at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 13, and a “Farewell Brunch” on Sunday, Sept. 15 with the big day presumably taking place in between the two on Saturday Sept. 14.
Guests were instructed to call a secret phone number before August 1 to get all the details on the wedding day.
We didn’t see much of Brinson before the two got engaged. She is the mother of Lebron’s two sons and was his high school sweetheart.
“Now that I’m getting married, I’m coming out from behind his shadow, but I just thought it was time,” she told Associated Press.
With only a save the date card listing the weekend of the ceremony and a general location, San Diego, it seems the couple is doing a good job in keeping the paparazzi in the shadows.
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here