According to TMZ, in an attempt to keep the details a secret, the invitations list only a “Welcome Barbeque” at 7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 13, and a “Farewell Brunch” on Sunday, Sept. 15 with the big day presumably taking place in between the two on Saturday Sept. 14.
Guests were instructed to call a secret phone number before August 1 to get all the details on the wedding day.
We didn’t see much of Brinson before the two got engaged. She is the mother of Lebron’s two sons and was his high school sweetheart.
“Now that I’m getting married, I’m coming out from behind his shadow, but I just thought it was time,” she told Associated Press.
With only a save the date card listing the weekend of the ceremony and a general location, San Diego, it seems the couple is doing a good job in keeping the paparazzi in the shadows.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here