“People create their own stories in their head a lot of time when they know no parties involved on a personal level. We all love each other, we support each other and we genuinely mean it,” she told S2S.
LeToya says she met one of her former group’s replacement members, Michelle Williams, in Dallas at a Fundraiser. She revealed that Michelle was a blessing and a sweet person from the very first meeting.
“I was sitting with my friends at the time and she said, ‘I’ve been watching you from afar and you inspire me, and you don’t even know it. I’m so, so proud of you.’ It was mind-blowing!”
Members of Destiny’s Child past and present have experienced their fair share of gossip and rumors, but that doesn’t bother LeToya, who maintains strong relationships with many of the former members.
“People are so messy sometimes, and they try to create mess around a situation they know absolutely nothing about,” she said. “We love each other. We support each other and we genuinely mean it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here