“People create their own stories in their head a lot of time when they know no parties involved on a personal level. We all love each other, we support each other and we genuinely mean it,” she told S2S.
LeToya says she met one of her former group’s replacement members, Michelle Williams, in Dallas at a Fundraiser. She revealed that Michelle was a blessing and a sweet person from the very first meeting.
“I was sitting with my friends at the time and she said, ‘I’ve been watching you from afar and you inspire me, and you don’t even know it. I’m so, so proud of you.’ It was mind-blowing!”
Members of Destiny’s Child past and present have experienced their fair share of gossip and rumors, but that doesn’t bother LeToya, who maintains strong relationships with many of the former members.
“People are so messy sometimes, and they try to create mess around a situation they know absolutely nothing about,” she said. “We love each other. We support each other and we genuinely mean it.”
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here