“People create their own stories in their head a lot of time when they know no parties involved on a personal level. We all love each other, we support each other and we genuinely mean it,” she told S2S.
LeToya says she met one of her former group’s replacement members, Michelle Williams, in Dallas at a Fundraiser. She revealed that Michelle was a blessing and a sweet person from the very first meeting.
“I was sitting with my friends at the time and she said, ‘I’ve been watching you from afar and you inspire me, and you don’t even know it. I’m so, so proud of you.’ It was mind-blowing!”
Members of Destiny’s Child past and present have experienced their fair share of gossip and rumors, but that doesn’t bother LeToya, who maintains strong relationships with many of the former members.
“People are so messy sometimes, and they try to create mess around a situation they know absolutely nothing about,” she said. “We love each other. We support each other and we genuinely mean it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here