During the recent episode of “L&HH: Atlanta,” Kirk was seen with two other women in a hot tub and then followed both women back to his room.
Nicki, who is a big fan of the show, took to Twitter to let the world and Kirk know her distaste for his actions writing:
“Damn my n***a, after 15 yrs u wld embarrass the mother of your child while she’s pregnant on nat’l tv like that? cornballs on deck.”
She added, “And I dare u to say it ain’t none of my business. U done sold it to vh1. It’s everybody business.”
Some men might’ve responded with a barrage of excuses or insults in return, but instead Kirk told TMZ that he was aware of how terrible of a person he was for what he did and added:
“Nicki Minaj is a woman and she was speaking about me doing inappropriate things. I can’t fault her for that. Every woman in America who watched felt the way Nicki did.”
Kirk also says, “Not only was doing it on the show inappropriate … but it was inappropriate period. And I hurt my wife.”
His wife, Rasheeda, is now “done” with him according to Kirk. They have a 12-year-old kid together, plus the one on the way.
Watch Kirk respond to Nicki’s statements below:
If you can’t see the video on your mobile device, click here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here