During the recent episode of “L&HH: Atlanta,” Kirk was seen with two other women in a hot tub and then followed both women back to his room.
Nicki, who is a big fan of the show, took to Twitter to let the world and Kirk know her distaste for his actions writing:
“Damn my n***a, after 15 yrs u wld embarrass the mother of your child while she’s pregnant on nat’l tv like that? cornballs on deck.”
She added, “And I dare u to say it ain’t none of my business. U done sold it to vh1. It’s everybody business.”
Some men might’ve responded with a barrage of excuses or insults in return, but instead Kirk told TMZ that he was aware of how terrible of a person he was for what he did and added:
“Nicki Minaj is a woman and she was speaking about me doing inappropriate things. I can’t fault her for that. Every woman in America who watched felt the way Nicki did.”
Kirk also says, “Not only was doing it on the show inappropriate … but it was inappropriate period. And I hurt my wife.”
His wife, Rasheeda, is now “done” with him according to Kirk. They have a 12-year-old kid together, plus the one on the way.
Watch Kirk respond to Nicki’s statements below:
If you can’t see the video on your mobile device, click here.
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here