During the recent episode of “L&HH: Atlanta,” Kirk was seen with two other women in a hot tub and then followed both women back to his room.
Nicki, who is a big fan of the show, took to Twitter to let the world and Kirk know her distaste for his actions writing:
“Damn my n***a, after 15 yrs u wld embarrass the mother of your child while she’s pregnant on nat’l tv like that? cornballs on deck.”
She added, “And I dare u to say it ain’t none of my business. U done sold it to vh1. It’s everybody business.”
Some men might’ve responded with a barrage of excuses or insults in return, but instead Kirk told TMZ that he was aware of how terrible of a person he was for what he did and added:
“Nicki Minaj is a woman and she was speaking about me doing inappropriate things. I can’t fault her for that. Every woman in America who watched felt the way Nicki did.”
Kirk also says, “Not only was doing it on the show inappropriate … but it was inappropriate period. And I hurt my wife.”
His wife, Rasheeda, is now “done” with him according to Kirk. They have a 12-year-old kid together, plus the one on the way.
Watch Kirk respond to Nicki’s statements below:
If you can’t see the video on your mobile device, click here.
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here