On his multiple seizures and how his team “handles” them:
It’s a private medical matter I’ve been dealing with my whole life. We’re used to them happening so my doctors prepped all my homies.
On LeBron James And The Heat:
“They did tell me that I’m allowed back whenever I want, but I don’t think they want me there, so I won’t make it hard on either of us.”
On why he said he slept with Chris Bosh’s wife Adrienne:
“I was too turnt up that night”
“I want to retire after the Carter V, which I hope would be my last album.”
On how he plans to spend his retirement:
Weezy mentioned that he would use his retirement to spend quality time with his kids. But when he dropped a plug for Reginae Carter’s new book, “Paparazzi Princesses,” he called it “The Princess Diaries.”
Jimmy quipped that Wayne needed to spend more time with Reginae so he could remember the name of her book.
Check out the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here