On his multiple seizures and how his team “handles” them:
It’s a private medical matter I’ve been dealing with my whole life. We’re used to them happening so my doctors prepped all my homies.
On LeBron James And The Heat:
“They did tell me that I’m allowed back whenever I want, but I don’t think they want me there, so I won’t make it hard on either of us.”
On why he said he slept with Chris Bosh’s wife Adrienne:
“I was too turnt up that night”
“I want to retire after the Carter V, which I hope would be my last album.”
On how he plans to spend his retirement:
Weezy mentioned that he would use his retirement to spend quality time with his kids. But when he dropped a plug for Reginae Carter’s new book, “Paparazzi Princesses,” he called it “The Princess Diaries.”
Jimmy quipped that Wayne needed to spend more time with Reginae so he could remember the name of her book.
Check out the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here