On his multiple seizures and how his team “handles” them:
It’s a private medical matter I’ve been dealing with my whole life. We’re used to them happening so my doctors prepped all my homies.
On LeBron James And The Heat:
“They did tell me that I’m allowed back whenever I want, but I don’t think they want me there, so I won’t make it hard on either of us.”
On why he said he slept with Chris Bosh’s wife Adrienne:
“I was too turnt up that night”
“I want to retire after the Carter V, which I hope would be my last album.”
On how he plans to spend his retirement:
Weezy mentioned that he would use his retirement to spend quality time with his kids. But when he dropped a plug for Reginae Carter’s new book, “Paparazzi Princesses,” he called it “The Princess Diaries.”
Jimmy quipped that Wayne needed to spend more time with Reginae so he could remember the name of her book.
Check out the interview:
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here