On his multiple seizures and how his team “handles” them:
It’s a private medical matter I’ve been dealing with my whole life. We’re used to them happening so my doctors prepped all my homies.
On LeBron James And The Heat:
“They did tell me that I’m allowed back whenever I want, but I don’t think they want me there, so I won’t make it hard on either of us.”
On why he said he slept with Chris Bosh’s wife Adrienne:
“I was too turnt up that night”
“I want to retire after the Carter V, which I hope would be my last album.”
On how he plans to spend his retirement:
Weezy mentioned that he would use his retirement to spend quality time with his kids. But when he dropped a plug for Reginae Carter’s new book, “Paparazzi Princesses,” he called it “The Princess Diaries.”
Jimmy quipped that Wayne needed to spend more time with Reginae so he could remember the name of her book.
Check out the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here