On his multiple seizures and how his team “handles” them:
It’s a private medical matter I’ve been dealing with my whole life. We’re used to them happening so my doctors prepped all my homies.
On LeBron James And The Heat:
“They did tell me that I’m allowed back whenever I want, but I don’t think they want me there, so I won’t make it hard on either of us.”
On why he said he slept with Chris Bosh’s wife Adrienne:
“I was too turnt up that night”
“I want to retire after the Carter V, which I hope would be my last album.”
On how he plans to spend his retirement:
Weezy mentioned that he would use his retirement to spend quality time with his kids. But when he dropped a plug for Reginae Carter’s new book, “Paparazzi Princesses,” he called it “The Princess Diaries.”
Jimmy quipped that Wayne needed to spend more time with Reginae so he could remember the name of her book.
Check out the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here