*Mariah Carey was hospitalized in New York late Sunday after suffering a shoulder injury while filming a music video in New York.
Her rep said Monday that “doctors reset her shoulder” and that “she is fine.”
Carey, 43, was filming a video for the remix of her song “#Beautiful” with rapper Young Jeezy. The video was being directed by her husband Nick Cannon.
The original “#Beautiful” features Grammy-winning R&B singer Miguel and has peaked at No. 15 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart.
The singer is still scheduled to perform Saturday with the New York Philharmonic on Central Park’s Great Lawn for the 2013 MLB All-Star Charity Concert. It will benefit victims of Superstorm Sandy.
Carey recently pushed back the release date of her new album, “The Art of Letting Go.” Originally scheduled for a July 24 release, the album is now expected out later this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here