*Mariah Carey was hospitalized in New York late Sunday after suffering a shoulder injury while filming a music video in New York.
Her rep said Monday that “doctors reset her shoulder” and that “she is fine.”
Carey, 43, was filming a video for the remix of her song “#Beautiful” with rapper Young Jeezy. The video was being directed by her husband Nick Cannon.
The original “#Beautiful” features Grammy-winning R&B singer Miguel and has peaked at No. 15 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart.
The singer is still scheduled to perform Saturday with the New York Philharmonic on Central Park’s Great Lawn for the 2013 MLB All-Star Charity Concert. It will benefit victims of Superstorm Sandy.
Carey recently pushed back the release date of her new album, “The Art of Letting Go.” Originally scheduled for a July 24 release, the album is now expected out later this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here