*Mariah Carey was hospitalized in New York late Sunday after suffering a shoulder injury while filming a music video in New York.
Her rep said Monday that “doctors reset her shoulder” and that “she is fine.”
Carey, 43, was filming a video for the remix of her song “#Beautiful” with rapper Young Jeezy. The video was being directed by her husband Nick Cannon.
The original “#Beautiful” features Grammy-winning R&B singer Miguel and has peaked at No. 15 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart.
The singer is still scheduled to perform Saturday with the New York Philharmonic on Central Park’s Great Lawn for the 2013 MLB All-Star Charity Concert. It will benefit victims of Superstorm Sandy.
Carey recently pushed back the release date of her new album, “The Art of Letting Go.” Originally scheduled for a July 24 release, the album is now expected out later this year.
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here