*Mariah Carey was hospitalized in New York late Sunday after suffering a shoulder injury while filming a music video in New York.
Her rep said Monday that “doctors reset her shoulder” and that “she is fine.”
Carey, 43, was filming a video for the remix of her song “#Beautiful” with rapper Young Jeezy. The video was being directed by her husband Nick Cannon.
The original “#Beautiful” features Grammy-winning R&B singer Miguel and has peaked at No. 15 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart.
The singer is still scheduled to perform Saturday with the New York Philharmonic on Central Park’s Great Lawn for the 2013 MLB All-Star Charity Concert. It will benefit victims of Superstorm Sandy.
Carey recently pushed back the release date of her new album, “The Art of Letting Go.” Originally scheduled for a July 24 release, the album is now expected out later this year.
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here