*Mariah Carey was hospitalized in New York late Sunday after suffering a shoulder injury while filming a music video in New York.
Her rep said Monday that “doctors reset her shoulder” and that “she is fine.”
Carey, 43, was filming a video for the remix of her song “#Beautiful” with rapper Young Jeezy. The video was being directed by her husband Nick Cannon.
The original “#Beautiful” features Grammy-winning R&B singer Miguel and has peaked at No. 15 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart.
The singer is still scheduled to perform Saturday with the New York Philharmonic on Central Park’s Great Lawn for the 2013 MLB All-Star Charity Concert. It will benefit victims of Superstorm Sandy.
Carey recently pushed back the release date of her new album, “The Art of Letting Go.” Originally scheduled for a July 24 release, the album is now expected out later this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here