*Mariah Carey posted a video on her YouTube channel that shows her being wheeled out of the hospital, where she was treated for injuries suffered during a music video shoot on Sunday. [Scroll down to watch.]
”Well that was fun,” she said in the black and white clip as she rolled to her waiting car.
The 43-year-old singer is seen with her arm in a sling after she dislocated her shoulder on the set of her music video for ‘#Beautiful’, a remix with Young Jeezy. The video is being directed by her husband, Nick Cannon.
Mimi continued: ”We’re gonna go back to the video, though. You know why? Because those people that we see on TV – they’re professionals.”
Although her injuries have not completely healed she thanked fans on Twitter for well-wishes, saying: ”Still in a lot of pain – cracked rib, fractured shoulder, bruises everywhere, but the show must go on.”
Mariah is scheduled to perform on Saturday (July 13) with the New York Philharmonic in Central Park, New York City, for a Hurricane Sandy benefit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- UCLA Gymnast Goes Viral With Dab, Nae-Nae, Quan Filled Floor Routine (Watch)
- Ben Carson’s Debate Entrance Mocked on Daytime and Late Night TV (Watch)
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here