*Mariah Carey posted a video on her YouTube channel that shows her being wheeled out of the hospital, where she was treated for injuries suffered during a music video shoot on Sunday. [Scroll down to watch.]
”Well that was fun,” she said in the black and white clip as she rolled to her waiting car.
The 43-year-old singer is seen with her arm in a sling after she dislocated her shoulder on the set of her music video for ‘#Beautiful’, a remix with Young Jeezy. The video is being directed by her husband, Nick Cannon.
Mimi continued: ”We’re gonna go back to the video, though. You know why? Because those people that we see on TV – they’re professionals.”
Although her injuries have not completely healed she thanked fans on Twitter for well-wishes, saying: ”Still in a lot of pain – cracked rib, fractured shoulder, bruises everywhere, but the show must go on.”
Mariah is scheduled to perform on Saturday (July 13) with the New York Philharmonic in Central Park, New York City, for a Hurricane Sandy benefit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here