*Mariah Carey posted a video on her YouTube channel that shows her being wheeled out of the hospital, where she was treated for injuries suffered during a music video shoot on Sunday. [Scroll down to watch.]
”Well that was fun,” she said in the black and white clip as she rolled to her waiting car.
The 43-year-old singer is seen with her arm in a sling after she dislocated her shoulder on the set of her music video for ‘#Beautiful’, a remix with Young Jeezy. The video is being directed by her husband, Nick Cannon.
Mimi continued: ”We’re gonna go back to the video, though. You know why? Because those people that we see on TV – they’re professionals.”
Although her injuries have not completely healed she thanked fans on Twitter for well-wishes, saying: ”Still in a lot of pain – cracked rib, fractured shoulder, bruises everywhere, but the show must go on.”
Mariah is scheduled to perform on Saturday (July 13) with the New York Philharmonic in Central Park, New York City, for a Hurricane Sandy benefit.
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- FBI: Lightning May Have Caused Fire at Mt. Zion AME Church
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here