*Mariah Carey posted a video on her YouTube channel that shows her being wheeled out of the hospital, where she was treated for injuries suffered during a music video shoot on Sunday. [Scroll down to watch.]
”Well that was fun,” she said in the black and white clip as she rolled to her waiting car.
The 43-year-old singer is seen with her arm in a sling after she dislocated her shoulder on the set of her music video for ‘#Beautiful’, a remix with Young Jeezy. The video is being directed by her husband, Nick Cannon.
Mimi continued: ”We’re gonna go back to the video, though. You know why? Because those people that we see on TV – they’re professionals.”
Although her injuries have not completely healed she thanked fans on Twitter for well-wishes, saying: ”Still in a lot of pain – cracked rib, fractured shoulder, bruises everywhere, but the show must go on.”
Mariah is scheduled to perform on Saturday (July 13) with the New York Philharmonic in Central Park, New York City, for a Hurricane Sandy benefit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here