*Mariah Carey posted a video on her YouTube channel that shows her being wheeled out of the hospital, where she was treated for injuries suffered during a music video shoot on Sunday. [Scroll down to watch.]
”Well that was fun,” she said in the black and white clip as she rolled to her waiting car.
The 43-year-old singer is seen with her arm in a sling after she dislocated her shoulder on the set of her music video for ‘#Beautiful’, a remix with Young Jeezy. The video is being directed by her husband, Nick Cannon.
Mimi continued: ”We’re gonna go back to the video, though. You know why? Because those people that we see on TV – they’re professionals.”
Although her injuries have not completely healed she thanked fans on Twitter for well-wishes, saying: ”Still in a lot of pain – cracked rib, fractured shoulder, bruises everywhere, but the show must go on.”
Mariah is scheduled to perform on Saturday (July 13) with the New York Philharmonic in Central Park, New York City, for a Hurricane Sandy benefit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here