*If you didn’t know, Beyonce’s daddy, Mathew Knowles, got married again … last Sunday
According to the AP, via his rep, Knowles wed former model Gena Charmaine Avery in Houston. Knowles and Avery had been engaged for a year and a half.
Avery, 48, is a realtor. Of course everyone knows that Papa Knowles abnd now ex-wife Tina, guided his Beyonce to superstardom with the group Destiny’s Child and later in her solo career.And of course we all know that Beyonce fired her father as her manager in 2011.
Knowles, head of Music World Entertainment, still manages several gospel acts including Grammy-winner Le’Andria Johnson.
Mathew and Beyonce’s mother, Tina, divorced in 2011 after 31 years of marriage and two children — Beyonce and her sister, Solange who is also a singer.
Speaking of Beyonce and Solange, they were MIA at the wedding.
“Unfortunately, Beyonce and Solange had previous engagements which made it impossible for them to attend,” Mathew Knowles said.
Oh really. Very interesting. In any event, congrats and all the best to the newlyweds.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here