*If you didn’t know, Beyonce’s daddy, Mathew Knowles, got married again … last Sunday
According to the AP, via his rep, Knowles wed former model Gena Charmaine Avery in Houston. Knowles and Avery had been engaged for a year and a half.
Avery, 48, is a realtor. Of course everyone knows that Papa Knowles abnd now ex-wife Tina, guided his Beyonce to superstardom with the group Destiny’s Child and later in her solo career.And of course we all know that Beyonce fired her father as her manager in 2011.
Knowles, head of Music World Entertainment, still manages several gospel acts including Grammy-winner Le’Andria Johnson.
Mathew and Beyonce’s mother, Tina, divorced in 2011 after 31 years of marriage and two children — Beyonce and her sister, Solange who is also a singer.
Speaking of Beyonce and Solange, they were MIA at the wedding.
“Unfortunately, Beyonce and Solange had previous engagements which made it impossible for them to attend,” Mathew Knowles said.
Oh really. Very interesting. In any event, congrats and all the best to the newlyweds.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here