*If you didn’t know, Beyonce’s daddy, Mathew Knowles, got married again … last Sunday
According to the AP, via his rep, Knowles wed former model Gena Charmaine Avery in Houston. Knowles and Avery had been engaged for a year and a half.
Avery, 48, is a realtor. Of course everyone knows that Papa Knowles abnd now ex-wife Tina, guided his Beyonce to superstardom with the group Destiny’s Child and later in her solo career.And of course we all know that Beyonce fired her father as her manager in 2011.
Knowles, head of Music World Entertainment, still manages several gospel acts including Grammy-winner Le’Andria Johnson.
Mathew and Beyonce’s mother, Tina, divorced in 2011 after 31 years of marriage and two children — Beyonce and her sister, Solange who is also a singer.
Speaking of Beyonce and Solange, they were MIA at the wedding.
“Unfortunately, Beyonce and Solange had previous engagements which made it impossible for them to attend,” Mathew Knowles said.
Oh really. Very interesting. In any event, congrats and all the best to the newlyweds.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here