*If you didn’t know, Beyonce’s daddy, Mathew Knowles, got married again … last Sunday
According to the AP, via his rep, Knowles wed former model Gena Charmaine Avery in Houston. Knowles and Avery had been engaged for a year and a half.
Avery, 48, is a realtor. Of course everyone knows that Papa Knowles abnd now ex-wife Tina, guided his Beyonce to superstardom with the group Destiny’s Child and later in her solo career.And of course we all know that Beyonce fired her father as her manager in 2011.
Knowles, head of Music World Entertainment, still manages several gospel acts including Grammy-winner Le’Andria Johnson.
Mathew and Beyonce’s mother, Tina, divorced in 2011 after 31 years of marriage and two children — Beyonce and her sister, Solange who is also a singer.
Speaking of Beyonce and Solange, they were MIA at the wedding.
“Unfortunately, Beyonce and Solange had previous engagements which made it impossible for them to attend,” Mathew Knowles said.
Oh really. Very interesting. In any event, congrats and all the best to the newlyweds.
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here