*After 10 years together, Amar’e Stoudemire has finally given his wife Alexis her dream wedding.
The New York Knicks forward, who originally married Alexis on Dec. 12, 2012 in front of an audience of 12 at their New York City home, threw a second ceremony and a large reception on Saturday evening in Miami, Fla, reports People.com.
“Great weekend with friends and family. Alexis and I are so blessed and grateful,” Stoudemire, 30, Tweeted Monday, sharing a wedding photo.
Stoudemire wore a Calvin Klein suit for the ceremony but changed into Lanvin for the reception, E! News reports. His wife chose J’Aton Couture for the ceremony and Oscar de la Renta for the reception.
Guests reportedly included Stoudemire’s Knicks teammates Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler, as well as Grant Hill and producers Timbaland, Swizz Beatz and his wife, musician Alicia Keys.
The nuptials come just five weeks after Alexis delivered their fourth child, son Alijah Carsares. The couple are also parents to daughters Ar’e, 7, and Assata, 5, and son Amar’e Jr., 6.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here