The now former two-some had been dating for years and even have two kids together, but recently Ne-Yo announced the breakup on his Instagram profile.
A picture (below) of the couple was posted to his profile with a caption that can only be taken as parting words.
“Tho fate has decided to split our romantic paths, know that I will always love you. Forever your partner. Forever your friend. Forever my miracle.”
It will be pretty sad for the fans to see the long time couple split, especially when they have children together and were supposed to get married.
With Monyetta still sporting the engagement ring during her time at the BET Experience recently, we’re wondering if things are really over between them.
The question is, did/does she know about the Instagram post? Is she in denial? Or maybe she wants to keep the ring as a souvenir for the times they’ve shared.
We guess we’ll have to wait and see whether or not this chapter is closed for good.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here