The now former two-some had been dating for years and even have two kids together, but recently Ne-Yo announced the breakup on his Instagram profile.
A picture (below) of the couple was posted to his profile with a caption that can only be taken as parting words.
“Tho fate has decided to split our romantic paths, know that I will always love you. Forever your partner. Forever your friend. Forever my miracle.”
It will be pretty sad for the fans to see the long time couple split, especially when they have children together and were supposed to get married.
With Monyetta still sporting the engagement ring during her time at the BET Experience recently, we’re wondering if things are really over between them.
The question is, did/does she know about the Instagram post? Is she in denial? Or maybe she wants to keep the ring as a souvenir for the times they’ve shared.
We guess we’ll have to wait and see whether or not this chapter is closed for good.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here