*Chris Brown fought long and hard for his right to keep his “art pieces” on the walls of his Hollywood Hills home but unfortunately the singer did not prevail.
Now Brown must say goodbye to the “graffiti monsters” that he plastered all over an exterior wall of his house. He was fighting against the city of L.A. for what he believed was his 1st amendment right to have the art there.
Well, the city threatened to hit the singer with a heavy fine so Brown had his workers put a fresh layer of paint over his monsters yesterday.
According to TMZ, the LA Building Department will visit to check out the new paint and make sure that the art is indeed covered up.
The neighborhood had complained about the art being a little too dark and scary for the kids on the block. After
Chris said he would never take it down, it looks like he decided to give in and avoid the fines.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here