*Chris Brown fought long and hard for his right to keep his “art pieces” on the walls of his Hollywood Hills home but unfortunately the singer did not prevail.
Now Brown must say goodbye to the “graffiti monsters” that he plastered all over an exterior wall of his house. He was fighting against the city of L.A. for what he believed was his 1st amendment right to have the art there.
Well, the city threatened to hit the singer with a heavy fine so Brown had his workers put a fresh layer of paint over his monsters yesterday.
According to TMZ, the LA Building Department will visit to check out the new paint and make sure that the art is indeed covered up.
The neighborhood had complained about the art being a little too dark and scary for the kids on the block. After
Chris said he would never take it down, it looks like he decided to give in and avoid the fines.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here