*Chris Brown fought long and hard for his right to keep his “art pieces” on the walls of his Hollywood Hills home but unfortunately the singer did not prevail.
Now Brown must say goodbye to the “graffiti monsters” that he plastered all over an exterior wall of his house. He was fighting against the city of L.A. for what he believed was his 1st amendment right to have the art there.
Well, the city threatened to hit the singer with a heavy fine so Brown had his workers put a fresh layer of paint over his monsters yesterday.
According to TMZ, the LA Building Department will visit to check out the new paint and make sure that the art is indeed covered up.
The neighborhood had complained about the art being a little too dark and scary for the kids on the block. After
Chris said he would never take it down, it looks like he decided to give in and avoid the fines.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here