*Chris Brown fought long and hard for his right to keep his “art pieces” on the walls of his Hollywood Hills home but unfortunately the singer did not prevail.
Now Brown must say goodbye to the “graffiti monsters” that he plastered all over an exterior wall of his house. He was fighting against the city of L.A. for what he believed was his 1st amendment right to have the art there.
Well, the city threatened to hit the singer with a heavy fine so Brown had his workers put a fresh layer of paint over his monsters yesterday.
According to TMZ, the LA Building Department will visit to check out the new paint and make sure that the art is indeed covered up.
The neighborhood had complained about the art being a little too dark and scary for the kids on the block. After
Chris said he would never take it down, it looks like he decided to give in and avoid the fines.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here