*Chris Brown fought long and hard for his right to keep his “art pieces” on the walls of his Hollywood Hills home but unfortunately the singer did not prevail.
Now Brown must say goodbye to the “graffiti monsters” that he plastered all over an exterior wall of his house. He was fighting against the city of L.A. for what he believed was his 1st amendment right to have the art there.
Well, the city threatened to hit the singer with a heavy fine so Brown had his workers put a fresh layer of paint over his monsters yesterday.
According to TMZ, the LA Building Department will visit to check out the new paint and make sure that the art is indeed covered up.
The neighborhood had complained about the art being a little too dark and scary for the kids on the block. After
Chris said he would never take it down, it looks like he decided to give in and avoid the fines.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here