News reporters and anchors make their jobs seem easy as they read the teleprompter and deliver the news.
But sometimes, they have to give their attention to too many directions and …well…mistakes can happen…on the air.
According to the Daily Mail, Saginaw, Michigan’s ABC 12 News anchor Siobhan Riley, was innocently delivering the traffic report when she drew a few too many loops on the screen to exhibit the local traffic patterns.
The electronic pen got ahead of her and she didn’t realize until she was finished that she was looking at a penis-shaped traffic pattern on the screen.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here