*Nile Rodgers and Daft Punk will “Get Lucky” “at least” one more time, reports Billboard.
In an interview with DJAZZtv [scroll down to watch], the musician, who added his signature funk to the French duo’s massive single featuring Pharrell Williams, says he found a box of old material in the Warner Music tape library “that didn’t belong to them.”
“They had Johnny Mathis inside, they had my film scores, they had Nile Rodgers solo tracks, they had Chic tracks that were not designed for any project,” he explained, adding that he’d like to finish work on the Chic material — with a little help.
“Daft Punk wants to do at least one of them with me, so that should be very cool,” Rodgers says. “Because they respect the music, they understand.”
“Get Lucky” helped Daft Punk spend two weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with new album “Random Access Memories.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here