*Nile Rodgers and Daft Punk will “Get Lucky” “at least” one more time, reports Billboard.
In an interview with DJAZZtv [scroll down to watch], the musician, who added his signature funk to the French duo’s massive single featuring Pharrell Williams, says he found a box of old material in the Warner Music tape library “that didn’t belong to them.”
“They had Johnny Mathis inside, they had my film scores, they had Nile Rodgers solo tracks, they had Chic tracks that were not designed for any project,” he explained, adding that he’d like to finish work on the Chic material — with a little help.
“Daft Punk wants to do at least one of them with me, so that should be very cool,” Rodgers says. “Because they respect the music, they understand.”
“Get Lucky” helped Daft Punk spend two weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with new album “Random Access Memories.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here