*Ever since DJ Khaled made his bizarre proposal – via a now-viral video message via MTV – to Nicki Minaj, we – along with a bunch of other folks – have been trying to figure out what that was all about.
“I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine,” Khaled said in the video. “The only reason I’m not telling you this face to face is because I know that you’re busy … Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?”
He then held up a 10-karat ring from Rafaello & Co. reportedly worth north of $500k to his YMCMB labelmate.
You know, we did think it was sorta curious that Ms. Minaj didn’t respond … at least publicly to the proposal. But rumor has it that she filed a restraining order against him although there are no reports of him stalking or actually harassing her.
On top of all that madness, we found out via Rejina’s “Gossip Fix” newsletter that Khaled is actually … married! Hello.
OK, this is really getting “interesting.” Well, sorta. But now we know what all the bizarreness was all about. Courtesy of Eben Gregory‘s newsletter we got the info below.
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here