*Ever since DJ Khaled made his bizarre proposal – via a now-viral video message via MTV – to Nicki Minaj, we – along with a bunch of other folks – have been trying to figure out what that was all about.
“I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine,” Khaled said in the video. “The only reason I’m not telling you this face to face is because I know that you’re busy … Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?”
He then held up a 10-karat ring from Rafaello & Co. reportedly worth north of $500k to his YMCMB labelmate.
You know, we did think it was sorta curious that Ms. Minaj didn’t respond … at least publicly to the proposal. But rumor has it that she filed a restraining order against him although there are no reports of him stalking or actually harassing her.
On top of all that madness, we found out via Rejina’s “Gossip Fix” newsletter that Khaled is actually … married! Hello.
OK, this is really getting “interesting.” Well, sorta. But now we know what all the bizarreness was all about. Courtesy of Eben Gregory‘s newsletter we got the info below.
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here