*Ever since DJ Khaled made his bizarre proposal – via a now-viral video message via MTV – to Nicki Minaj, we – along with a bunch of other folks – have been trying to figure out what that was all about.
“I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine,” Khaled said in the video. “The only reason I’m not telling you this face to face is because I know that you’re busy … Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?”
He then held up a 10-karat ring from Rafaello & Co. reportedly worth north of $500k to his YMCMB labelmate.
You know, we did think it was sorta curious that Ms. Minaj didn’t respond … at least publicly to the proposal. But rumor has it that she filed a restraining order against him although there are no reports of him stalking or actually harassing her.
On top of all that madness, we found out via Rejina’s “Gossip Fix” newsletter that Khaled is actually … married! Hello.
OK, this is really getting “interesting.” Well, sorta. But now we know what all the bizarreness was all about. Courtesy of Eben Gregory‘s newsletter we got the info below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here