*Ever since DJ Khaled made his bizarre proposal – via a now-viral video message via MTV – to Nicki Minaj, we – along with a bunch of other folks – have been trying to figure out what that was all about.
“I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine,” Khaled said in the video. “The only reason I’m not telling you this face to face is because I know that you’re busy … Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?”
He then held up a 10-karat ring from Rafaello & Co. reportedly worth north of $500k to his YMCMB labelmate.
You know, we did think it was sorta curious that Ms. Minaj didn’t respond … at least publicly to the proposal. But rumor has it that she filed a restraining order against him although there are no reports of him stalking or actually harassing her.
On top of all that madness, we found out via Rejina’s “Gossip Fix” newsletter that Khaled is actually … married! Hello.
OK, this is really getting “interesting.” Well, sorta. But now we know what all the bizarreness was all about. Courtesy of Eben Gregory‘s newsletter we got the info below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here