Doctors say the case stems from his unhealthy life. According to the Daily Enquirer, Simpson has gained an enormous amount of weight and is now up to 300 pounds.
Simpson’s extremely high blood pressure, lack of physical activity and weight gain led doctors to draw such a severe conclusion.
Simpson’s massive weight gain was first seen publicly during his court appearance in May. It has been reported that he spends his free time laying in bed, talking on his cell phone and the only time he gets up is to get junk good and sugary snacks.
An unidentified friend of Simpson told the Enquirer, “OJ’s doctors have told him he could be dead in as little as three months because of his out-of-control blood sugar and blood pressure…But OJ doesn’t care. He knows he’s never going to get out of prison, so he refuses to take care of himself.”
Simpson is facing 33 years in prison after his conviction for robbery which took place in 2008.
For more on this story, including photos of an overweight OJ, go to Mail Online.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here