Doctors say the case stems from his unhealthy life. According to the Daily Enquirer, Simpson has gained an enormous amount of weight and is now up to 300 pounds.
Simpson’s extremely high blood pressure, lack of physical activity and weight gain led doctors to draw such a severe conclusion.
Simpson’s massive weight gain was first seen publicly during his court appearance in May. It has been reported that he spends his free time laying in bed, talking on his cell phone and the only time he gets up is to get junk good and sugary snacks.
An unidentified friend of Simpson told the Enquirer, “OJ’s doctors have told him he could be dead in as little as three months because of his out-of-control blood sugar and blood pressure…But OJ doesn’t care. He knows he’s never going to get out of prison, so he refuses to take care of himself.”
Simpson is facing 33 years in prison after his conviction for robbery which took place in 2008.
For more on this story, including photos of an overweight OJ, go to Mail Online.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here