Doctors say the case stems from his unhealthy life. According to the Daily Enquirer, Simpson has gained an enormous amount of weight and is now up to 300 pounds.
Simpson’s extremely high blood pressure, lack of physical activity and weight gain led doctors to draw such a severe conclusion.
Simpson’s massive weight gain was first seen publicly during his court appearance in May. It has been reported that he spends his free time laying in bed, talking on his cell phone and the only time he gets up is to get junk good and sugary snacks.
An unidentified friend of Simpson told the Enquirer, “OJ’s doctors have told him he could be dead in as little as three months because of his out-of-control blood sugar and blood pressure…But OJ doesn’t care. He knows he’s never going to get out of prison, so he refuses to take care of himself.”
Simpson is facing 33 years in prison after his conviction for robbery which took place in 2008.
For more on this story, including photos of an overweight OJ, go to Mail Online.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here