Doctors say the case stems from his unhealthy life. According to the Daily Enquirer, Simpson has gained an enormous amount of weight and is now up to 300 pounds.
Simpson’s extremely high blood pressure, lack of physical activity and weight gain led doctors to draw such a severe conclusion.
Simpson’s massive weight gain was first seen publicly during his court appearance in May. It has been reported that he spends his free time laying in bed, talking on his cell phone and the only time he gets up is to get junk good and sugary snacks.
An unidentified friend of Simpson told the Enquirer, “OJ’s doctors have told him he could be dead in as little as three months because of his out-of-control blood sugar and blood pressure…But OJ doesn’t care. He knows he’s never going to get out of prison, so he refuses to take care of himself.”
Simpson is facing 33 years in prison after his conviction for robbery which took place in 2008.
For more on this story, including photos of an overweight OJ, go to Mail Online.
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here