Doctors say the case stems from his unhealthy life. According to the Daily Enquirer, Simpson has gained an enormous amount of weight and is now up to 300 pounds.
Simpson’s extremely high blood pressure, lack of physical activity and weight gain led doctors to draw such a severe conclusion.
Simpson’s massive weight gain was first seen publicly during his court appearance in May. It has been reported that he spends his free time laying in bed, talking on his cell phone and the only time he gets up is to get junk good and sugary snacks.
An unidentified friend of Simpson told the Enquirer, “OJ’s doctors have told him he could be dead in as little as three months because of his out-of-control blood sugar and blood pressure…But OJ doesn’t care. He knows he’s never going to get out of prison, so he refuses to take care of himself.”
Simpson is facing 33 years in prison after his conviction for robbery which took place in 2008.
For more on this story, including photos of an overweight OJ, go to Mail Online.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here