Jakes will sit down with Oprah in front of an audience at 9:30 a.m. CT Thursday, August 29 to kick off the Megafest at the American Airlines Center.
The Dallas based episode will be a continuation of the fatherless families issue that Oprah and Jakes first addressed in a two hour special back in May.
Their mission is to reach out to the sons and daughters who struggle growing up without a father and need healing.
Jakes has also appeared on “Oprah’s Lifeclass” before to discuss purposeful living and has been a guess on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” as well.
For the Megafest, organized by Jakes, a spokesperson estimated about 50,000 attendees, which would make it the city’s largest convention in 2013.
Tickets for the three-day men’s and women’s conferences are $50 per person, while youth’s and children’s conference tickets are $20 per person. That price does not include admission to the “Lifeclass” taping.
Tickets go on sale to general public Friday July 5 at noon CST via www.tdjakes.org/oprahslifeclass.
The episode of “Oprah’s Lifeclass” will air in September on OWN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here