Jakes will sit down with Oprah in front of an audience at 9:30 a.m. CT Thursday, August 29 to kick off the Megafest at the American Airlines Center.
The Dallas based episode will be a continuation of the fatherless families issue that Oprah and Jakes first addressed in a two hour special back in May.
Their mission is to reach out to the sons and daughters who struggle growing up without a father and need healing.
Jakes has also appeared on “Oprah’s Lifeclass” before to discuss purposeful living and has been a guess on “Oprah’s Next Chapter” as well.
For the Megafest, organized by Jakes, a spokesperson estimated about 50,000 attendees, which would make it the city’s largest convention in 2013.
Tickets for the three-day men’s and women’s conferences are $50 per person, while youth’s and children’s conference tickets are $20 per person. That price does not include admission to the “Lifeclass” taping.
Tickets go on sale to general public Friday July 5 at noon CST via www.tdjakes.org/oprahslifeclass.
The episode of “Oprah’s Lifeclass” will air in September on OWN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here