*CBS announced Monday that Regina King will reprise her role as the university’s director of human resources in the upcoming seventh season of “The Big Bang Theory.”
King’s character was last seen navigating the romantic advances of nearly all the guys — including Kunal Nayyar’s Raj — as they made a play for tenure.
The season premiere will kick off a few months after Leonard (Johnny Galecki) sets sail on a research voyage for Stephen Hawking and will see Raj exploring his newfound ability to speak with women without the assistance of alcohol.
King most recently headlined ABC’s drama pilot “Divorce: A Love Story,” which was passed over in May. TNT canceled “Southland” earlier this year.
The casting marks another reunion for the actress with Galecki and showrunner Steve Molaro, with whom she participated in a USO tour last spring.
“The Big Bang Theory’s” seventh season returns at 8 p.m. with back-to-back episodes on Sept. 26 on CBS.
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here