*CBS announced Monday that Regina King will reprise her role as the university’s director of human resources in the upcoming seventh season of “The Big Bang Theory.”
King’s character was last seen navigating the romantic advances of nearly all the guys — including Kunal Nayyar’s Raj — as they made a play for tenure.
The season premiere will kick off a few months after Leonard (Johnny Galecki) sets sail on a research voyage for Stephen Hawking and will see Raj exploring his newfound ability to speak with women without the assistance of alcohol.
King most recently headlined ABC’s drama pilot “Divorce: A Love Story,” which was passed over in May. TNT canceled “Southland” earlier this year.
The casting marks another reunion for the actress with Galecki and showrunner Steve Molaro, with whom she participated in a USO tour last spring.
“The Big Bang Theory’s” seventh season returns at 8 p.m. with back-to-back episodes on Sept. 26 on CBS.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here