*CBS announced Monday that Regina King will reprise her role as the university’s director of human resources in the upcoming seventh season of “The Big Bang Theory.”
King’s character was last seen navigating the romantic advances of nearly all the guys — including Kunal Nayyar’s Raj — as they made a play for tenure.
The season premiere will kick off a few months after Leonard (Johnny Galecki) sets sail on a research voyage for Stephen Hawking and will see Raj exploring his newfound ability to speak with women without the assistance of alcohol.
King most recently headlined ABC’s drama pilot “Divorce: A Love Story,” which was passed over in May. TNT canceled “Southland” earlier this year.
The casting marks another reunion for the actress with Galecki and showrunner Steve Molaro, with whom she participated in a USO tour last spring.
“The Big Bang Theory’s” seventh season returns at 8 p.m. with back-to-back episodes on Sept. 26 on CBS.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here