Wade doesn’t think she’s in her right mind. And based on the photo below, a lot of folks are in agreement with him. But more importantly, a judge doesn’t and has sided with Funches.
So, today, according to Jose Lambiet’s South Florida based Gossip Extra, Dwyane Wade was ordered by a judge in Miami-Dade County to immediately surrender his two boys to their mother, Siohvaughn Funches.
The judge, Antonio Marin, came to the decision after what was reported to be a sometimes heated three-hour hearing this afternoon. Originally Judge Marin had only scheduled 30 minutes to discuss the issue.
Marin also ordered Funches to undergo an evaluation to determine whether she has anger management issues.
Wade was supposed to make the two boys, Zaire and Zion, available to his ex last week as par of their routine summer visitations.
Despite the fact that Wade has full custody, Funches has frequent visits with the children. In summer, she’s supposed to get them for two weeks a month.
But last week, instead of bringing the kids to Funches as planned, the ballplayer’s Miami lawyers filed an emergency motion to prevent further visits.
They also asked that Funches undergo psychological evaluation after Funches staged a strange sit-in protest in her native Chicago.
By the way, neither Wade nor Funches attended today’s hearing, reports Gossip Extra.
Developing . . .
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Would You Support a Vet Who Shot a Cat in the Head With an Arrow? (Video)
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here