Wade doesn’t think she’s in her right mind. And based on the photo below, a lot of folks are in agreement with him. But more importantly, a judge doesn’t and has sided with Funches.
So, today, according to Jose Lambiet’s South Florida based Gossip Extra, Dwyane Wade was ordered by a judge in Miami-Dade County to immediately surrender his two boys to their mother, Siohvaughn Funches.
The judge, Antonio Marin, came to the decision after what was reported to be a sometimes heated three-hour hearing this afternoon. Originally Judge Marin had only scheduled 30 minutes to discuss the issue.
Marin also ordered Funches to undergo an evaluation to determine whether she has anger management issues.
Wade was supposed to make the two boys, Zaire and Zion, available to his ex last week as par of their routine summer visitations.
Despite the fact that Wade has full custody, Funches has frequent visits with the children. In summer, she’s supposed to get them for two weeks a month.
But last week, instead of bringing the kids to Funches as planned, the ballplayer’s Miami lawyers filed an emergency motion to prevent further visits.
They also asked that Funches undergo psychological evaluation after Funches staged a strange sit-in protest in her native Chicago.
By the way, neither Wade nor Funches attended today’s hearing, reports Gossip Extra.
Developing . . .
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here