*Overcome with gratitude for her fans during a recent show in France over the weekend, Rihanna had an emotional moment where she thanked her fans through tears for their support during her Diamonds World Tour. She had just wrapped up singing her hit ballad “Stay,” when she began tearing up.
“Thank you so much. I can’t believe this sh-t. Y’all make me so happy, this is everything that matters to me,” Rihanna tearfully said before launching into “Diamonds,” which was the last song of the night. “To stand here and feel the love in this room throughout this entire tour–it’s coming to the end of the tour and it’s sad. I hate saying ‘Goodbye.’
With several Grammys, a stack of #1 singles, a #1 album, and countless sold out shows all over the world, Rihanna has much to be thankful for; and she knows that her fans had a major hand in her accomplishments.
A moving close to a tour that has seen fans throwing chips at the singer for being late, and an incident where she hit one person in the head for latching onto her.
She added, “You guys showed me so much love in this room tonight. …Thank you so much, I love you guys.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here