*Overcome with gratitude for her fans during a recent show in France over the weekend, Rihanna had an emotional moment where she thanked her fans through tears for their support during her Diamonds World Tour. She had just wrapped up singing her hit ballad “Stay,” when she began tearing up.
“Thank you so much. I can’t believe this sh-t. Y’all make me so happy, this is everything that matters to me,” Rihanna tearfully said before launching into “Diamonds,” which was the last song of the night. “To stand here and feel the love in this room throughout this entire tour–it’s coming to the end of the tour and it’s sad. I hate saying ‘Goodbye.’
With several Grammys, a stack of #1 singles, a #1 album, and countless sold out shows all over the world, Rihanna has much to be thankful for; and she knows that her fans had a major hand in her accomplishments.
A moving close to a tour that has seen fans throwing chips at the singer for being late, and an incident where she hit one person in the head for latching onto her.
She added, “You guys showed me so much love in this room tonight. …Thank you so much, I love you guys.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here