*Overcome with gratitude for her fans during a recent show in France over the weekend, Rihanna had an emotional moment where she thanked her fans through tears for their support during her Diamonds World Tour. She had just wrapped up singing her hit ballad “Stay,” when she began tearing up.
“Thank you so much. I can’t believe this sh-t. Y’all make me so happy, this is everything that matters to me,” Rihanna tearfully said before launching into “Diamonds,” which was the last song of the night. “To stand here and feel the love in this room throughout this entire tour–it’s coming to the end of the tour and it’s sad. I hate saying ‘Goodbye.’
With several Grammys, a stack of #1 singles, a #1 album, and countless sold out shows all over the world, Rihanna has much to be thankful for; and she knows that her fans had a major hand in her accomplishments.
A moving close to a tour that has seen fans throwing chips at the singer for being late, and an incident where she hit one person in the head for latching onto her.
She added, “You guys showed me so much love in this room tonight. …Thank you so much, I love you guys.”
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here