*Overcome with gratitude for her fans during a recent show in France over the weekend, Rihanna had an emotional moment where she thanked her fans through tears for their support during her Diamonds World Tour. She had just wrapped up singing her hit ballad “Stay,” when she began tearing up.
“Thank you so much. I can’t believe this sh-t. Y’all make me so happy, this is everything that matters to me,” Rihanna tearfully said before launching into “Diamonds,” which was the last song of the night. “To stand here and feel the love in this room throughout this entire tour–it’s coming to the end of the tour and it’s sad. I hate saying ‘Goodbye.’
With several Grammys, a stack of #1 singles, a #1 album, and countless sold out shows all over the world, Rihanna has much to be thankful for; and she knows that her fans had a major hand in her accomplishments.
A moving close to a tour that has seen fans throwing chips at the singer for being late, and an incident where she hit one person in the head for latching onto her.
She added, “You guys showed me so much love in this room tonight. …Thank you so much, I love you guys.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here