*Overcome with gratitude for her fans during a recent show in France over the weekend, Rihanna had an emotional moment where she thanked her fans through tears for their support during her Diamonds World Tour. She had just wrapped up singing her hit ballad “Stay,” when she began tearing up.
“Thank you so much. I can’t believe this sh-t. Y’all make me so happy, this is everything that matters to me,” Rihanna tearfully said before launching into “Diamonds,” which was the last song of the night. “To stand here and feel the love in this room throughout this entire tour–it’s coming to the end of the tour and it’s sad. I hate saying ‘Goodbye.’
With several Grammys, a stack of #1 singles, a #1 album, and countless sold out shows all over the world, Rihanna has much to be thankful for; and she knows that her fans had a major hand in her accomplishments.
A moving close to a tour that has seen fans throwing chips at the singer for being late, and an incident where she hit one person in the head for latching onto her.
She added, “You guys showed me so much love in this room tonight. …Thank you so much, I love you guys.”
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here