According to RadarOnline.com, Porsha was having an affair with a Ralo Wonder, a music producer. The affair is said to have taken place while Porsha was still with Kordell. Where matters get even worse is Radar is claiming that Wonder is engaged. His fiancée, Crystal “Mochahantas” Barnes, is supposedly joining the cast of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” next season. Her spot on the show hasn’t been confirmed as of yet.
If all the speculation proves to be true it would explain why Kordell decided to suddenly file for divorce earlier this year. Although Porsha hasn’t given a statement regarding the rumors, a close source to Crystal Barnes has denied the gossip.
“It’s a total lie,” the source told Radar Online. “It’s more than likely that someone just made it up for the show.”
Ralo Wonder and Crystal are planning the wedding and the arrival of their first child together.
“Ralo and Crystal have been together for a while and they’re happy and getting ready to get married,” the source continues. “This whole thing is just made up.”
With all of the talk regarding the alleged affair, Crystal and Ralo are supposedly taking the rumors in stride.
“They’re happy,” the insider insisted. “With the show coming up and everything, they’re just taking it day by day. But they’re excited and we’re all excited to see Crystal on TV soon.”
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here