*Remember that beatdown former Chicago Bulls star Scottie Pippen administered to an over aggressive “fan” last month in Malibu?
Well, it probably comes as no surprise that Mr. Pippen is being sued by the victim.
Attorneys for Camran Shafighi filed a $4 million lawsuit in LA Superior court on Thursday. They say Shafighi asked Pippen for an autograph for his girlfriend’s son and instead got a “brutal and unjustified” attack.
As we reported, the incident happened on June 23 outside Nobu Restaurant
Shafighi said he was looking to get an autograph and picture with Pippen both inside the restaurant and in the parking lot. An argument followed, and Pippen then punched and attacked the victim, reportedly resulting in several serious injuries.
The victim said the attack was unjustified.
On the other hand Pippen’s said the ex-NBA forward was acting in self defense after the victim called him the N-word, spit at him and was being “overly aggressive.”
The bottom line from a factual point of view is that the argument turned violent, Shafighi was treated at a local hospital for a head injury, and Pippen was questioned but not arrested or charged.
Scottie Pippen, 47, currently serves as a senior advisor for the Bulls.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here