*Remember that beatdown former Chicago Bulls star Scottie Pippen administered to an over aggressive “fan” last month in Malibu?
Well, it probably comes as no surprise that Mr. Pippen is being sued by the victim.
Attorneys for Camran Shafighi filed a $4 million lawsuit in LA Superior court on Thursday. They say Shafighi asked Pippen for an autograph for his girlfriend’s son and instead got a “brutal and unjustified” attack.
As we reported, the incident happened on June 23 outside Nobu Restaurant
Shafighi said he was looking to get an autograph and picture with Pippen both inside the restaurant and in the parking lot. An argument followed, and Pippen then punched and attacked the victim, reportedly resulting in several serious injuries.
The victim said the attack was unjustified.
On the other hand Pippen’s said the ex-NBA forward was acting in self defense after the victim called him the N-word, spit at him and was being “overly aggressive.”
The bottom line from a factual point of view is that the argument turned violent, Shafighi was treated at a local hospital for a head injury, and Pippen was questioned but not arrested or charged.
Scottie Pippen, 47, currently serves as a senior advisor for the Bulls.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here