*Remember that beatdown former Chicago Bulls star Scottie Pippen administered to an over aggressive “fan” last month in Malibu?
Well, it probably comes as no surprise that Mr. Pippen is being sued by the victim.
Attorneys for Camran Shafighi filed a $4 million lawsuit in LA Superior court on Thursday. They say Shafighi asked Pippen for an autograph for his girlfriend’s son and instead got a “brutal and unjustified” attack.
As we reported, the incident happened on June 23 outside Nobu Restaurant
Shafighi said he was looking to get an autograph and picture with Pippen both inside the restaurant and in the parking lot. An argument followed, and Pippen then punched and attacked the victim, reportedly resulting in several serious injuries.
The victim said the attack was unjustified.
On the other hand Pippen’s said the ex-NBA forward was acting in self defense after the victim called him the N-word, spit at him and was being “overly aggressive.”
The bottom line from a factual point of view is that the argument turned violent, Shafighi was treated at a local hospital for a head injury, and Pippen was questioned but not arrested or charged.
Scottie Pippen, 47, currently serves as a senior advisor for the Bulls.
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here