*Remember that beatdown former Chicago Bulls star Scottie Pippen administered to an over aggressive “fan” last month in Malibu?
Well, it probably comes as no surprise that Mr. Pippen is being sued by the victim.
Attorneys for Camran Shafighi filed a $4 million lawsuit in LA Superior court on Thursday. They say Shafighi asked Pippen for an autograph for his girlfriend’s son and instead got a “brutal and unjustified” attack.
As we reported, the incident happened on June 23 outside Nobu Restaurant
Shafighi said he was looking to get an autograph and picture with Pippen both inside the restaurant and in the parking lot. An argument followed, and Pippen then punched and attacked the victim, reportedly resulting in several serious injuries.
The victim said the attack was unjustified.
On the other hand Pippen’s said the ex-NBA forward was acting in self defense after the victim called him the N-word, spit at him and was being “overly aggressive.”
The bottom line from a factual point of view is that the argument turned violent, Shafighi was treated at a local hospital for a head injury, and Pippen was questioned but not arrested or charged.
Scottie Pippen, 47, currently serves as a senior advisor for the Bulls.
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here