Now she’s suing the Miami Heat superstar for at least $1 million. She claims that she’s owed money from endorsements and other sources of income.
In fact, Siohvaughn Wade is not only suing her former husband, but his attorney, his financial adviser and companies with which she believes he has endorsement deals for allegedly refusing to uphold an agreement that required the money to placed in a joint bank account, according to the Chicago Tribune.
The suit alleges the ex-couple had a contract that required that all of the Miami Heat shooting guard’s income from endorsements and marketing contracts plus half of his July 2006 NBA contract income be deposited directly into a ‘mutual account.’
Instead, the lawsuit alleges, Wade and his agents and attorneys have made an ‘end run’ around the agreement by deciding ‘when and how much of those funds should be deposited into the mutually agreed upon account.’ Siohvaughn Wade complained in the lawsuit that she has been unable to pay her mortgage and insurance on her home and car.
Siohvaughn Wade and Dwyane Wade were childhood sweethearts and married in 2002. Dwyane Wade, filed for divorce from Siohvaugh in 2008, according to the lawsuit.”
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here