Now she’s suing the Miami Heat superstar for at least $1 million. She claims that she’s owed money from endorsements and other sources of income.
In fact, Siohvaughn Wade is not only suing her former husband, but his attorney, his financial adviser and companies with which she believes he has endorsement deals for allegedly refusing to uphold an agreement that required the money to placed in a joint bank account, according to the Chicago Tribune.
The suit alleges the ex-couple had a contract that required that all of the Miami Heat shooting guard’s income from endorsements and marketing contracts plus half of his July 2006 NBA contract income be deposited directly into a ‘mutual account.’
Instead, the lawsuit alleges, Wade and his agents and attorneys have made an ‘end run’ around the agreement by deciding ‘when and how much of those funds should be deposited into the mutually agreed upon account.’ Siohvaughn Wade complained in the lawsuit that she has been unable to pay her mortgage and insurance on her home and car.
Siohvaughn Wade and Dwyane Wade were childhood sweethearts and married in 2002. Dwyane Wade, filed for divorce from Siohvaugh in 2008, according to the lawsuit.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here