*Unlike Lakers management, a whole bunch of Lakers fans aren’t quite convinced Dwight Howard is worth fighting for, based on his play this past season. However, there’s one Houston based rapper who’s doing his best to woo D12 to H-Town.
That rapper would be Slim Thug who’s using Twitter to appeal to Howard to move his talents away from Kobe and LA and choose the Houston Rockets as his next team. You could say this is taking recruiting up to a whole ‘nother level or taking it down, depending on your point of view.
“Yooo @DwightHoward what uppp gone come down to Houston G we got ya u already know Kobe gone act like a girl and blame u all season,” tweeted Slim Thug to Dwight Howard. “We real out here u can buy a big ass crib for cheap ill throw u a few assist on h0es make your next move your best move G.”
Check out more of the tweets below from Slim Thug. In the meantime, the Los Angeles Lakers have put up billboards all over town letting Dwight know that he’s wanted in the worst way. And on top of that, Time Warner, which owns the rights to Lakers games locally, is pitching Howard about having his own TV show if he stays with LA, reports Black Sports Online. And “knowing how much Dwight loves attention, this sort of pitch might actually work,” says Larry Brown Sports.
And speaking of attention, that’s just what Dwight Howard is getting from various teams/cities other than Los Angeles – like the Houston Rockets, Atlanta Hawks, Golden State Warriors and the Dallas Mavericks – who all desire his services.
But as far as Slim Thug is concerned, Houston is the spot for D12 ’cause H-Town has better strippers, lower child support payment percentages and he won’t have to deal with you-know-who:
See more Slim Thug tweets to Dwight Howard at Fox Sports.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here