*Some of the national parks throughout the world can be scary as the tour of some of the parks take visitors on a ride through the habitats of animals like rhinos, giraffes, antelope, and cheetahs!
As South African tourist Samantha Pittendrigh never expected her tour of the Kruger National Park in South Africa to become a spine tingling, outtake from National Geographic! She was prepared to take video, so she was filming when the stampede of antelope came past her car.
But then, the stampede of antelope was explained once TWO CHEETAHS came pulling up the rear!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here