*Some of the national parks throughout the world can be scary as the tour of some of the parks take visitors on a ride through the habitats of animals like rhinos, giraffes, antelope, and cheetahs!
As South African tourist Samantha Pittendrigh never expected her tour of the Kruger National Park in South Africa to become a spine tingling, outtake from National Geographic! She was prepared to take video, so she was filming when the stampede of antelope came past her car.
But then, the stampede of antelope was explained once TWO CHEETAHS came pulling up the rear!
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here