*Some of the national parks throughout the world can be scary as the tour of some of the parks take visitors on a ride through the habitats of animals like rhinos, giraffes, antelope, and cheetahs!
As South African tourist Samantha Pittendrigh never expected her tour of the Kruger National Park in South Africa to become a spine tingling, outtake from National Geographic! She was prepared to take video, so she was filming when the stampede of antelope came past her car.
But then, the stampede of antelope was explained once TWO CHEETAHS came pulling up the rear!
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here