*Some of the national parks throughout the world can be scary as the tour of some of the parks take visitors on a ride through the habitats of animals like rhinos, giraffes, antelope, and cheetahs!
As South African tourist Samantha Pittendrigh never expected her tour of the Kruger National Park in South Africa to become a spine tingling, outtake from National Geographic! She was prepared to take video, so she was filming when the stampede of antelope came past her car.
But then, the stampede of antelope was explained once TWO CHEETAHS came pulling up the rear!
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here