*Nicki Minaj, 30, received an elaborate marriage proposal from “All I Do Is Win” rapper DJ Khaled during a segment for MTV News.
He presenting a 10-karat, radiant-cut diamond ring from Manhattan’s Rafaello & Co., worth about $500,000 and said, “Nicki Minaj, I’m at MTV. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine.”
“I’m here at MTV because it’s a worldwide network,” he continued. “Only reason I’m not telling you this face to face is because I understand that you’re busy. I’m gonna be honest with you, I want to marry you.”
“We got the same symptoms, we both suffer from success,” he added. “You out there touring, you’re out there hustling, you’re out there making music and you’re out there winning. And I understand.”
“That’s why I feel you need a man like me in your life that’s gonna take care of you and respect you,” he said. “If you have to take your time and think about it, I understand. But I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me. I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I want to marry you.”
Minaj wasn’t there to witness the event, and there’s no word from her camp on whether she’ll accept the proposal. But the singer did retweet a link to the video, seen below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here