*Nicki Minaj, 30, received an elaborate marriage proposal from “All I Do Is Win” rapper DJ Khaled during a segment for MTV News.
He presenting a 10-karat, radiant-cut diamond ring from Manhattan’s Rafaello & Co., worth about $500,000 and said, “Nicki Minaj, I’m at MTV. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine.”
“I’m here at MTV because it’s a worldwide network,” he continued. “Only reason I’m not telling you this face to face is because I understand that you’re busy. I’m gonna be honest with you, I want to marry you.”
“We got the same symptoms, we both suffer from success,” he added. “You out there touring, you’re out there hustling, you’re out there making music and you’re out there winning. And I understand.”
“That’s why I feel you need a man like me in your life that’s gonna take care of you and respect you,” he said. “If you have to take your time and think about it, I understand. But I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me. I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I want to marry you.”
Minaj wasn’t there to witness the event, and there’s no word from her camp on whether she’ll accept the proposal. But the singer did retweet a link to the video, seen below.
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here