*Nicki Minaj, 30, received an elaborate marriage proposal from “All I Do Is Win” rapper DJ Khaled during a segment for MTV News.
He presenting a 10-karat, radiant-cut diamond ring from Manhattan’s Rafaello & Co., worth about $500,000 and said, “Nicki Minaj, I’m at MTV. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine.”
“I’m here at MTV because it’s a worldwide network,” he continued. “Only reason I’m not telling you this face to face is because I understand that you’re busy. I’m gonna be honest with you, I want to marry you.”
“We got the same symptoms, we both suffer from success,” he added. “You out there touring, you’re out there hustling, you’re out there making music and you’re out there winning. And I understand.”
“That’s why I feel you need a man like me in your life that’s gonna take care of you and respect you,” he said. “If you have to take your time and think about it, I understand. But I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me. I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I want to marry you.”
Minaj wasn’t there to witness the event, and there’s no word from her camp on whether she’ll accept the proposal. But the singer did retweet a link to the video, seen below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here