*Nicki Minaj, 30, received an elaborate marriage proposal from “All I Do Is Win” rapper DJ Khaled during a segment for MTV News.
He presenting a 10-karat, radiant-cut diamond ring from Manhattan’s Rafaello & Co., worth about $500,000 and said, “Nicki Minaj, I’m at MTV. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine.”
“I’m here at MTV because it’s a worldwide network,” he continued. “Only reason I’m not telling you this face to face is because I understand that you’re busy. I’m gonna be honest with you, I want to marry you.”
“We got the same symptoms, we both suffer from success,” he added. “You out there touring, you’re out there hustling, you’re out there making music and you’re out there winning. And I understand.”
“That’s why I feel you need a man like me in your life that’s gonna take care of you and respect you,” he said. “If you have to take your time and think about it, I understand. But I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me. I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I want to marry you.”
Minaj wasn’t there to witness the event, and there’s no word from her camp on whether she’ll accept the proposal. But the singer did retweet a link to the video, seen below.
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here