*The Cleveland area has been open season on women for the past decade.
So far, only the women that Charles Ramsey rescued have made it out with their lives. But even those women are mentally damaged beyond repair.
According to the latest report from Cleveland’s Plain Dealer, Michael Madison, 35, is suspected to be the newest serial killer in the East Cleveland area where three women were found wrapped in plastic between Friday and Sunday.
They have not yet been identified by the coroner beyond the description of being African American.
The police were in a 2-hour standoff with Dodson at his mother’s home on Chickasaw Ave., Friday, before arresting him. But, he has not yet been officially charged.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here