*The Cleveland area has been open season on women for the past decade.
So far, only the women that Charles Ramsey rescued have made it out with their lives. But even those women are mentally damaged beyond repair.
According to the latest report from Cleveland’s Plain Dealer, Michael Madison, 35, is suspected to be the newest serial killer in the East Cleveland area where three women were found wrapped in plastic between Friday and Sunday.
They have not yet been identified by the coroner beyond the description of being African American.
The police were in a 2-hour standoff with Dodson at his mother’s home on Chickasaw Ave., Friday, before arresting him. But, he has not yet been officially charged.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here