*Well now, look who’s swirling.
That would be 71 year-old former Chicago Mayor, Richard Daley and 41-year-old Dr. Adele Joy Cobbs.
Here’s what DNAinfo Chicago is reporting:
Mayor Daley reportedly has a girlfriend.
Crain’s Shia Kapos writes that the former mayor has been dating Rush Medical Center Dr. Adele Joy Cobbs, who specializes in emergency medicine.
Sources who were at the George Lucas-Mellody Hobson wedding party, held in June at Promontory Point, said Daley and his date “hit it off after meeting at the gym,” Kapos reported in Crain’s.
After Daley, 71, was photographed with the much younger woman at the wedding, I asked the former mayor’s longtime spokeswoman, Jackie Heard, to identify the woman who Kapos reported is a 41-year-old doctor. I never heard back. Heard, who ran Daley’s press operation at City Hall, is now communications director for Katten Muchin Rosenman, where the former mayor is of counsel.
Neither Daley nor Cobbs confirmed their dating status to Crain’s. Cobbs couldn’t be reached for comment.
Of course you want more, so get it at DNAinfo Chicago.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here