*Well now, look who’s swirling.
That would be 71 year-old former Chicago Mayor, Richard Daley and 41-year-old Dr. Adele Joy Cobbs.
Here’s what DNAinfo Chicago is reporting:
Mayor Daley reportedly has a girlfriend.
Crain’s Shia Kapos writes that the former mayor has been dating Rush Medical Center Dr. Adele Joy Cobbs, who specializes in emergency medicine.
Sources who were at the George Lucas-Mellody Hobson wedding party, held in June at Promontory Point, said Daley and his date “hit it off after meeting at the gym,” Kapos reported in Crain’s.
After Daley, 71, was photographed with the much younger woman at the wedding, I asked the former mayor’s longtime spokeswoman, Jackie Heard, to identify the woman who Kapos reported is a 41-year-old doctor. I never heard back. Heard, who ran Daley’s press operation at City Hall, is now communications director for Katten Muchin Rosenman, where the former mayor is of counsel.
Neither Daley nor Cobbs confirmed their dating status to Crain’s. Cobbs couldn’t be reached for comment.
Of course you want more, so get it at DNAinfo Chicago.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Obama to Cavs Coach Tyronn Lue: "Tell J.R. and Everybody to Put On a Shirt" (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here