*Well now, look who’s swirling.
That would be 71 year-old former Chicago Mayor, Richard Daley and 41-year-old Dr. Adele Joy Cobbs.
Here’s what DNAinfo Chicago is reporting:
Mayor Daley reportedly has a girlfriend.
Crain’s Shia Kapos writes that the former mayor has been dating Rush Medical Center Dr. Adele Joy Cobbs, who specializes in emergency medicine.
Sources who were at the George Lucas-Mellody Hobson wedding party, held in June at Promontory Point, said Daley and his date “hit it off after meeting at the gym,” Kapos reported in Crain’s.
After Daley, 71, was photographed with the much younger woman at the wedding, I asked the former mayor’s longtime spokeswoman, Jackie Heard, to identify the woman who Kapos reported is a 41-year-old doctor. I never heard back. Heard, who ran Daley’s press operation at City Hall, is now communications director for Katten Muchin Rosenman, where the former mayor is of counsel.
Neither Daley nor Cobbs confirmed their dating status to Crain’s. Cobbs couldn’t be reached for comment.
Of course you want more, so get it at DNAinfo Chicago.
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here