*Well now, look who’s swirling.
That would be 71 year-old former Chicago Mayor, Richard Daley and 41-year-old Dr. Adele Joy Cobbs.
Here’s what DNAinfo Chicago is reporting:
Mayor Daley reportedly has a girlfriend.
Crain’s Shia Kapos writes that the former mayor has been dating Rush Medical Center Dr. Adele Joy Cobbs, who specializes in emergency medicine.
Sources who were at the George Lucas-Mellody Hobson wedding party, held in June at Promontory Point, said Daley and his date “hit it off after meeting at the gym,” Kapos reported in Crain’s.
After Daley, 71, was photographed with the much younger woman at the wedding, I asked the former mayor’s longtime spokeswoman, Jackie Heard, to identify the woman who Kapos reported is a 41-year-old doctor. I never heard back. Heard, who ran Daley’s press operation at City Hall, is now communications director for Katten Muchin Rosenman, where the former mayor is of counsel.
Neither Daley nor Cobbs confirmed their dating status to Crain’s. Cobbs couldn’t be reached for comment.
Of course you want more, so get it at DNAinfo Chicago.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here