*With BET showcasing positive and spiritual content such as the reality singing competition “Sunday Best,” T.D. Jakes will find himself in good company as he launches his own talk show on the network entitled “Mind, Body and Soul.”
“I’m talking about everything and I’m talking to everybody. It’s a very open forum,” Jakes told “Access Hollywood” about the weekly program.
The show will feature celebrity guests, town hall meetings and discussions on vital topics like gun violence.
We would be wrong to assume that because Jakes is a well-known pastor who always imposes positive messages in his film releases, it means his show will only take on subjects from a Christian perspective.
“It’s not just faith-based. We will talk about faith, but we’re gonna talk about economics. We’re gonna to talk about weight loss. We’re going to talk about families—a lot about families and relationships. As you look into my ministry, you’ll see there’s a great emphasis put on relationships,” said T.D. who believes our relationships determine how happy we are.
“It’s not how long you live. It’s how well you life [sic],” he said.
T.D. talks more about his show and offers some parenting advice. Watch:
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here