*With BET showcasing positive and spiritual content such as the reality singing competition “Sunday Best,” T.D. Jakes will find himself in good company as he launches his own talk show on the network entitled “Mind, Body and Soul.”
“I’m talking about everything and I’m talking to everybody. It’s a very open forum,” Jakes told “Access Hollywood” about the weekly program.
The show will feature celebrity guests, town hall meetings and discussions on vital topics like gun violence.
We would be wrong to assume that because Jakes is a well-known pastor who always imposes positive messages in his film releases, it means his show will only take on subjects from a Christian perspective.
“It’s not just faith-based. We will talk about faith, but we’re gonna talk about economics. We’re gonna to talk about weight loss. We’re going to talk about families—a lot about families and relationships. As you look into my ministry, you’ll see there’s a great emphasis put on relationships,” said T.D. who believes our relationships determine how happy we are.
“It’s not how long you live. It’s how well you life [sic],” he said.
T.D. talks more about his show and offers some parenting advice. Watch:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here