*With BET showcasing positive and spiritual content such as the reality singing competition “Sunday Best,” T.D. Jakes will find himself in good company as he launches his own talk show on the network entitled “Mind, Body and Soul.”
“I’m talking about everything and I’m talking to everybody. It’s a very open forum,” Jakes told “Access Hollywood” about the weekly program.
The show will feature celebrity guests, town hall meetings and discussions on vital topics like gun violence.
We would be wrong to assume that because Jakes is a well-known pastor who always imposes positive messages in his film releases, it means his show will only take on subjects from a Christian perspective.
“It’s not just faith-based. We will talk about faith, but we’re gonna talk about economics. We’re gonna to talk about weight loss. We’re going to talk about families—a lot about families and relationships. As you look into my ministry, you’ll see there’s a great emphasis put on relationships,” said T.D. who believes our relationships determine how happy we are.
“It’s not how long you live. It’s how well you life [sic],” he said.
T.D. talks more about his show and offers some parenting advice. Watch:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here