*With BET showcasing positive and spiritual content such as the reality singing competition “Sunday Best,” T.D. Jakes will find himself in good company as he launches his own talk show on the network entitled “Mind, Body and Soul.”
“I’m talking about everything and I’m talking to everybody. It’s a very open forum,” Jakes told “Access Hollywood” about the weekly program.
The show will feature celebrity guests, town hall meetings and discussions on vital topics like gun violence.
We would be wrong to assume that because Jakes is a well-known pastor who always imposes positive messages in his film releases, it means his show will only take on subjects from a Christian perspective.
“It’s not just faith-based. We will talk about faith, but we’re gonna talk about economics. We’re gonna to talk about weight loss. We’re going to talk about families—a lot about families and relationships. As you look into my ministry, you’ll see there’s a great emphasis put on relationships,” said T.D. who believes our relationships determine how happy we are.
“It’s not how long you live. It’s how well you life [sic],” he said.
T.D. talks more about his show and offers some parenting advice. Watch:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here