*On Monday, the co-hosts of the new talk show “The Real” stopped by the Hot 97 studios in NYC to discuss hot topics, which led Tamera Mowry-Housley to reveal that she lost her virginity when she was almost 30.
“I don’t know how to explain this. I’m religious, so I waited until I was 29 to lose my virginity. You may not understand this [but] I did it, then I felt guilty, then I became celibate until I got married,” Tamera explained.
She also added, “I will tell you this; you want to know what’s so funny? They had a sex therapist [on the show] and guess who knew everything?” as she pointed to herself.
Her co-host Adrienne Bailon also chimed in, “Just because you only had sex with one person doesn’t mean you’re not a freak and I think that that’s a good thing. I think people think that you could only be a freak by doing it with a bunch of people. You can be a freak and just be a freak with one person. That is beautiful and dope.”
Last year, Mowry-Housley also revealed that she and her husband did not have sex before marriage and that she did not believe in shacking before marriage.
Watch the discussion with the ladies of ‘The Real’ and Old Man Ebro below: (Happens around the 12:46 mark)
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here