*On Monday, the co-hosts of the new talk show “The Real” stopped by the Hot 97 studios in NYC to discuss hot topics, which led Tamera Mowry-Housley to reveal that she lost her virginity when she was almost 30.
“I don’t know how to explain this. I’m religious, so I waited until I was 29 to lose my virginity. You may not understand this [but] I did it, then I felt guilty, then I became celibate until I got married,” Tamera explained.
She also added, “I will tell you this; you want to know what’s so funny? They had a sex therapist [on the show] and guess who knew everything?” as she pointed to herself.
Her co-host Adrienne Bailon also chimed in, “Just because you only had sex with one person doesn’t mean you’re not a freak and I think that that’s a good thing. I think people think that you could only be a freak by doing it with a bunch of people. You can be a freak and just be a freak with one person. That is beautiful and dope.”
Last year, Mowry-Housley also revealed that she and her husband did not have sex before marriage and that she did not believe in shacking before marriage.
Watch the discussion with the ladies of ‘The Real’ and Old Man Ebro below: (Happens around the 12:46 mark)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here