*On Monday, the co-hosts of the new talk show “The Real” stopped by the Hot 97 studios in NYC to discuss hot topics, which led Tamera Mowry-Housley to reveal that she lost her virginity when she was almost 30.
“I don’t know how to explain this. I’m religious, so I waited until I was 29 to lose my virginity. You may not understand this [but] I did it, then I felt guilty, then I became celibate until I got married,” Tamera explained.
She also added, “I will tell you this; you want to know what’s so funny? They had a sex therapist [on the show] and guess who knew everything?” as she pointed to herself.
Her co-host Adrienne Bailon also chimed in, “Just because you only had sex with one person doesn’t mean you’re not a freak and I think that that’s a good thing. I think people think that you could only be a freak by doing it with a bunch of people. You can be a freak and just be a freak with one person. That is beautiful and dope.”
Last year, Mowry-Housley also revealed that she and her husband did not have sex before marriage and that she did not believe in shacking before marriage.
Watch the discussion with the ladies of ‘The Real’ and Old Man Ebro below: (Happens around the 12:46 mark)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here