In a Washington Post magazine profile that surfaced recently, washed up, old school rocker Ted Nugent’s jokes about gunning down people in South Central Los Angeles like he does with feral hogs in Texas.
Nugent has previously boasted about how he shot and killed 455 feral swine. He does so as part of a Texas program which looks to decrease the crop-destroying population of hogs in the hill country, according to the star.
“We distributed tons of the most delicious pork to the soup kitchens and homeless shelters of this state,” Nugent said at the time. “Everything we did was perfect – win win win.”
In the magazine profile we read what might be considered an off-color joke told by Nugent.
“Lots of places have a hog problem,” Nugent said. “In Texas, the hogs have a Ted problem.” He described the giddy joy of shooting from the open copter with an M4 machine gun. “And four hours later I had 450 dead hogs,” he said to loud applause. Then he added an afterthought that produced ample laughs: “And now if they would just take me to South Central. … Okay! I kid.”
South Central LA or what’s it’s been renamed, South Los Angeles, is predominantly African American and Latino.
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here