In a Washington Post magazine profile that surfaced recently, washed up, old school rocker Ted Nugent’s jokes about gunning down people in South Central Los Angeles like he does with feral hogs in Texas.
Nugent has previously boasted about how he shot and killed 455 feral swine. He does so as part of a Texas program which looks to decrease the crop-destroying population of hogs in the hill country, according to the star.
“We distributed tons of the most delicious pork to the soup kitchens and homeless shelters of this state,” Nugent said at the time. “Everything we did was perfect – win win win.”
In the magazine profile we read what might be considered an off-color joke told by Nugent.
“Lots of places have a hog problem,” Nugent said. “In Texas, the hogs have a Ted problem.” He described the giddy joy of shooting from the open copter with an M4 machine gun. “And four hours later I had 450 dead hogs,” he said to loud applause. Then he added an afterthought that produced ample laughs: “And now if they would just take me to South Central. … Okay! I kid.”
South Central LA or what’s it’s been renamed, South Los Angeles, is predominantly African American and Latino.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here