In a Washington Post magazine profile that surfaced recently, washed up, old school rocker Ted Nugent’s jokes about gunning down people in South Central Los Angeles like he does with feral hogs in Texas.
Nugent has previously boasted about how he shot and killed 455 feral swine. He does so as part of a Texas program which looks to decrease the crop-destroying population of hogs in the hill country, according to the star.
“We distributed tons of the most delicious pork to the soup kitchens and homeless shelters of this state,” Nugent said at the time. “Everything we did was perfect – win win win.”
In the magazine profile we read what might be considered an off-color joke told by Nugent.
“Lots of places have a hog problem,” Nugent said. “In Texas, the hogs have a Ted problem.” He described the giddy joy of shooting from the open copter with an M4 machine gun. “And four hours later I had 450 dead hogs,” he said to loud applause. Then he added an afterthought that produced ample laughs: “And now if they would just take me to South Central. … Okay! I kid.”
South Central LA or what’s it’s been renamed, South Los Angeles, is predominantly African American and Latino.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Chicago Cop (Jason Van Dyke) Who Killed Jaquan McDonald Free on Bond
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here