In a Washington Post magazine profile that surfaced recently, washed up, old school rocker Ted Nugent’s jokes about gunning down people in South Central Los Angeles like he does with feral hogs in Texas.
Nugent has previously boasted about how he shot and killed 455 feral swine. He does so as part of a Texas program which looks to decrease the crop-destroying population of hogs in the hill country, according to the star.
“We distributed tons of the most delicious pork to the soup kitchens and homeless shelters of this state,” Nugent said at the time. “Everything we did was perfect – win win win.”
In the magazine profile we read what might be considered an off-color joke told by Nugent.
“Lots of places have a hog problem,” Nugent said. “In Texas, the hogs have a Ted problem.” He described the giddy joy of shooting from the open copter with an M4 machine gun. “And four hours later I had 450 dead hogs,” he said to loud applause. Then he added an afterthought that produced ample laughs: “And now if they would just take me to South Central. … Okay! I kid.”
South Central LA or what’s it’s been renamed, South Los Angeles, is predominantly African American and Latino.
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here