*Actress and reality star La La Anthony has written her first book, “The Love Playbook: Rules for Love, Sex, and Happiness,” to be published in 2014.
Anthony has proven once again that she is more than just another basketball wife, as the former MTV veejay and “Think Like a Man” actress can now add “author” to her extensive resume.
The book was co-authored with Karen Hunter and will be released in hardcover by Penguin Group publisher, Celebra, on Jan. 28, 2014.
“The Love Playbook” details Anthony’s quest for love and romance while offering hard-won advice on how to maintain a healthy relationship. She takes us on a journey of bad dates, backstabbing friends she had to overcome, to getting married to New York Knicks player Carmelo Anthony. in 2010, and everything in between.
“I’m so excited to be sharing my insights on love and relationships,” Anthony tells Us Weekly of the tome. “I hope this book shows women that they can overcome obstacles in their love life and be truly happy!”
Currently Anthony has her own VH1 reality series, “La La’s Full Court Life,” which started its fourth season this past Sunday.
Anthony also recently wrapped filming on “Think Like a Man Too,” due next summer. She’ll soon be seen in “Baggage Claim,” alongside Paula Patton.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here