*Actress and reality star La La Anthony has written her first book, “The Love Playbook: Rules for Love, Sex, and Happiness,” to be published in 2014.
Anthony has proven once again that she is more than just another basketball wife, as the former MTV veejay and “Think Like a Man” actress can now add “author” to her extensive resume.
The book was co-authored with Karen Hunter and will be released in hardcover by Penguin Group publisher, Celebra, on Jan. 28, 2014.
“The Love Playbook” details Anthony’s quest for love and romance while offering hard-won advice on how to maintain a healthy relationship. She takes us on a journey of bad dates, backstabbing friends she had to overcome, to getting married to New York Knicks player Carmelo Anthony. in 2010, and everything in between.
“I’m so excited to be sharing my insights on love and relationships,” Anthony tells Us Weekly of the tome. “I hope this book shows women that they can overcome obstacles in their love life and be truly happy!”
Currently Anthony has her own VH1 reality series, “La La’s Full Court Life,” which started its fourth season this past Sunday.
Anthony also recently wrapped filming on “Think Like a Man Too,” due next summer. She’ll soon be seen in “Baggage Claim,” alongside Paula Patton.
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here