*Actress and reality star La La Anthony has written her first book, “The Love Playbook: Rules for Love, Sex, and Happiness,” to be published in 2014.
Anthony has proven once again that she is more than just another basketball wife, as the former MTV veejay and “Think Like a Man” actress can now add “author” to her extensive resume.
The book was co-authored with Karen Hunter and will be released in hardcover by Penguin Group publisher, Celebra, on Jan. 28, 2014.
“The Love Playbook” details Anthony’s quest for love and romance while offering hard-won advice on how to maintain a healthy relationship. She takes us on a journey of bad dates, backstabbing friends she had to overcome, to getting married to New York Knicks player Carmelo Anthony. in 2010, and everything in between.
“I’m so excited to be sharing my insights on love and relationships,” Anthony tells Us Weekly of the tome. “I hope this book shows women that they can overcome obstacles in their love life and be truly happy!”
Currently Anthony has her own VH1 reality series, “La La’s Full Court Life,” which started its fourth season this past Sunday.
Anthony also recently wrapped filming on “Think Like a Man Too,” due next summer. She’ll soon be seen in “Baggage Claim,” alongside Paula Patton.
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here