*Actress and reality star La La Anthony has written her first book, “The Love Playbook: Rules for Love, Sex, and Happiness,” to be published in 2014.
Anthony has proven once again that she is more than just another basketball wife, as the former MTV veejay and “Think Like a Man” actress can now add “author” to her extensive resume.
The book was co-authored with Karen Hunter and will be released in hardcover by Penguin Group publisher, Celebra, on Jan. 28, 2014.
“The Love Playbook” details Anthony’s quest for love and romance while offering hard-won advice on how to maintain a healthy relationship. She takes us on a journey of bad dates, backstabbing friends she had to overcome, to getting married to New York Knicks player Carmelo Anthony. in 2010, and everything in between.
“I’m so excited to be sharing my insights on love and relationships,” Anthony tells Us Weekly of the tome. “I hope this book shows women that they can overcome obstacles in their love life and be truly happy!”
Currently Anthony has her own VH1 reality series, “La La’s Full Court Life,” which started its fourth season this past Sunday.
Anthony also recently wrapped filming on “Think Like a Man Too,” due next summer. She’ll soon be seen in “Baggage Claim,” alongside Paula Patton.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here