*Rihanna, sporting new gray extensions that she shared on Instagram [see above pic], was forced to stop her performance at the M.E.N Arena in Manchester on Tuesday because fans starting throwing potato chips at her for arriving an hour late.
When the pelting started, the 25-year-old got angry and interrupted her performance of “Rude Boy” to rant.
“This is next level, there is a good crazy and there is a bad crazy, but when you throw s**t up here, that’s an epic fail,” she told the crowd. “I swear to God, cut that s**t out. Really? Chips? Chips, though – it’s that important?”
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here