*Rihanna, sporting new gray extensions that she shared on Instagram [see above pic], was forced to stop her performance at the M.E.N Arena in Manchester on Tuesday because fans starting throwing potato chips at her for arriving an hour late.
When the pelting started, the 25-year-old got angry and interrupted her performance of “Rude Boy” to rant.
“This is next level, there is a good crazy and there is a bad crazy, but when you throw s**t up here, that’s an epic fail,” she told the crowd. “I swear to God, cut that s**t out. Really? Chips? Chips, though – it’s that important?”
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here