*Rihanna, sporting new gray extensions that she shared on Instagram [see above pic], was forced to stop her performance at the M.E.N Arena in Manchester on Tuesday because fans starting throwing potato chips at her for arriving an hour late.
When the pelting started, the 25-year-old got angry and interrupted her performance of “Rude Boy” to rant.
“This is next level, there is a good crazy and there is a bad crazy, but when you throw s**t up here, that’s an epic fail,” she told the crowd. “I swear to God, cut that s**t out. Really? Chips? Chips, though – it’s that important?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here