*Rihanna, sporting new gray extensions that she shared on Instagram [see above pic], was forced to stop her performance at the M.E.N Arena in Manchester on Tuesday because fans starting throwing potato chips at her for arriving an hour late.
When the pelting started, the 25-year-old got angry and interrupted her performance of “Rude Boy” to rant.
“This is next level, there is a good crazy and there is a bad crazy, but when you throw s**t up here, that’s an epic fail,” she told the crowd. “I swear to God, cut that s**t out. Really? Chips? Chips, though – it’s that important?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here