*Rihanna, sporting new gray extensions that she shared on Instagram [see above pic], was forced to stop her performance at the M.E.N Arena in Manchester on Tuesday because fans starting throwing potato chips at her for arriving an hour late.
When the pelting started, the 25-year-old got angry and interrupted her performance of “Rude Boy” to rant.
“This is next level, there is a good crazy and there is a bad crazy, but when you throw s**t up here, that’s an epic fail,” she told the crowd. “I swear to God, cut that s**t out. Really? Chips? Chips, though – it’s that important?”
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here