University of Florida’s star linebacker, Antonio Morrison, 19, was arrested on Sunday morning for approaching the window of a police squad car in front of a night club and barking at the K-9 inside.
Police were at the night club responding to a non-related incident when Morrison thought he’d bark at the dog because he barked at him, according to the Daily Mail. If this is sounding really dumb, wait, it gets worse.
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here