*In April, we brought you the story of Catherine Kieu and her lethal tactics used against her husband to rob him of his manhood…forever.
She drugged her husband with sleeping pills, tied him to the bed, then cut off his penis and threw it in the garbage disposal. YIKES!
Obviously there was at least one man on the jury, and possibly the judge, who ruled that Catherine Kieu must never see the light of day again for such a brutal attack.
She was given a life sentence and a possibility of parole in seven years, according to the Huffington Post.
It was also determined that the 50-year-old woman suffers from mental health issues. She was abused as a child and by her husband and she simply erupted from the pressure!
She told police that her ex “deserved it.” But it’s extremely ironic that another woman out of the UK was NOT considered to have mental health issues after biting off her partner’s testicles. Ouch!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here