*Whitney Houston’s grave at Fairview Cemetery in Westfield, New Jersey was finally given a headstone last week, after sitting vacant since her death in 2012.
According to TMZ, the epitaph on the new heart-shaped marker reads: “Whitney E. Houston Aug. 9, 1963 — Feb. 11 2012 … THE VOICE … ‘I Will Always Love You’.”
Whitney’s signature song, written and first recorded by Dolly Parton, comes from her 1992 film “The Bodyguard.”
Houston is buried next to her father John Houston, per her wishes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here