*Whitney Houston’s grave at Fairview Cemetery in Westfield, New Jersey was finally given a headstone last week, after sitting vacant since her death in 2012.
According to TMZ, the epitaph on the new heart-shaped marker reads: “Whitney E. Houston Aug. 9, 1963 — Feb. 11 2012 … THE VOICE … ‘I Will Always Love You’.”
Whitney’s signature song, written and first recorded by Dolly Parton, comes from her 1992 film “The Bodyguard.”
Houston is buried next to her father John Houston, per her wishes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here