*Whitney Houston’s grave at Fairview Cemetery in Westfield, New Jersey was finally given a headstone last week, after sitting vacant since her death in 2012.
According to TMZ, the epitaph on the new heart-shaped marker reads: “Whitney E. Houston Aug. 9, 1963 — Feb. 11 2012 … THE VOICE … ‘I Will Always Love You’.”
Whitney’s signature song, written and first recorded by Dolly Parton, comes from her 1992 film “The Bodyguard.”
Houston is buried next to her father John Houston, per her wishes.
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here