*Whitney Houston’s grave at Fairview Cemetery in Westfield, New Jersey was finally given a headstone last week, after sitting vacant since her death in 2012.
According to TMZ, the epitaph on the new heart-shaped marker reads: “Whitney E. Houston Aug. 9, 1963 — Feb. 11 2012 … THE VOICE … ‘I Will Always Love You’.”
Whitney’s signature song, written and first recorded by Dolly Parton, comes from her 1992 film “The Bodyguard.”
Houston is buried next to her father John Houston, per her wishes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here