Little George Alexander Louis, as the new prince is officially known, has been the subject of fevered media attention, but Goldberg and Walters had a tense on-air moment on Tuesday when Goldberg said she didn’t care.
“People are losing their minds!” Goldberg said. “Because I don’t care.”
“[People] may not care, but we’re doing an hour special tonight,” Walters said. “A lot of people care,” Goldberg said. “I don’t care personally.”
“I would really like to talk about tonight,” Walters told the audience. “Whoopi will not be watching, but we hope you will, and we hope there are a lot of people who give a damn, because we’ve worked very hard on this.”
Goldberg may have been fine to let the matter rest there. She was not happy, though, when the New York Daily News wrote that she had ranted about Walters backstage after the show, saying, “I can’t wait till she retires.”
Goldberg called the paper and asked, “Who the f–k told you this?!” She said she had never made any comments of the kind about Walters adding, “it’s a very good relationship.”
For more of Goldberg’s conversation with the Daily News, click here.
In the meantime, watch Whoopi, Barbara and “The View” crew chop it up over the royal baby:
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here