Little George Alexander Louis, as the new prince is officially known, has been the subject of fevered media attention, but Goldberg and Walters had a tense on-air moment on Tuesday when Goldberg said she didn’t care.
“People are losing their minds!” Goldberg said. “Because I don’t care.”
“[People] may not care, but we’re doing an hour special tonight,” Walters said. “A lot of people care,” Goldberg said. “I don’t care personally.”
“I would really like to talk about tonight,” Walters told the audience. “Whoopi will not be watching, but we hope you will, and we hope there are a lot of people who give a damn, because we’ve worked very hard on this.”
Goldberg may have been fine to let the matter rest there. She was not happy, though, when the New York Daily News wrote that she had ranted about Walters backstage after the show, saying, “I can’t wait till she retires.”
Goldberg called the paper and asked, “Who the f–k told you this?!” She said she had never made any comments of the kind about Walters adding, “it’s a very good relationship.”
For more of Goldberg’s conversation with the Daily News, click here.
In the meantime, watch Whoopi, Barbara and “The View” crew chop it up over the royal baby:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here