*Wiz Khalifa’s Atlantic record label released a video teaser for the rapper’s forthcoming sneaker line with athletic wear company Converse. [Scroll down to watch.]
The partnership, which the company has branded the Wiz Khalifa Collection By Converse, should not come as a surprise to diehards of the Pittsburgh artist. He sports Converse’s classic and simple Chuck Taylor sneakers both on and off the stage.
As the YouTube clip below teases to the tune of his “Work Hard, Play Hard,” Khalifa’s Converse line will be available for sale Aug. 23 through Foot Locker.
After taking a little time off to relax with his wife and newborn son, he’s back on the road touring and is recording his third solo album, “Blacc Hollywood,” which is set to come out this fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here