*Wiz Khalifa’s Atlantic record label released a video teaser for the rapper’s forthcoming sneaker line with athletic wear company Converse. [Scroll down to watch.]
The partnership, which the company has branded the Wiz Khalifa Collection By Converse, should not come as a surprise to diehards of the Pittsburgh artist. He sports Converse’s classic and simple Chuck Taylor sneakers both on and off the stage.
As the YouTube clip below teases to the tune of his “Work Hard, Play Hard,” Khalifa’s Converse line will be available for sale Aug. 23 through Foot Locker.
After taking a little time off to relax with his wife and newborn son, he’s back on the road touring and is recording his third solo album, “Blacc Hollywood,” which is set to come out this fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here