*Wiz Khalifa’s Atlantic record label released a video teaser for the rapper’s forthcoming sneaker line with athletic wear company Converse. [Scroll down to watch.]
The partnership, which the company has branded the Wiz Khalifa Collection By Converse, should not come as a surprise to diehards of the Pittsburgh artist. He sports Converse’s classic and simple Chuck Taylor sneakers both on and off the stage.
As the YouTube clip below teases to the tune of his “Work Hard, Play Hard,” Khalifa’s Converse line will be available for sale Aug. 23 through Foot Locker.
After taking a little time off to relax with his wife and newborn son, he’s back on the road touring and is recording his third solo album, “Blacc Hollywood,” which is set to come out this fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here