*Wiz Khalifa’s Atlantic record label released a video teaser for the rapper’s forthcoming sneaker line with athletic wear company Converse. [Scroll down to watch.]
The partnership, which the company has branded the Wiz Khalifa Collection By Converse, should not come as a surprise to diehards of the Pittsburgh artist. He sports Converse’s classic and simple Chuck Taylor sneakers both on and off the stage.
As the YouTube clip below teases to the tune of his “Work Hard, Play Hard,” Khalifa’s Converse line will be available for sale Aug. 23 through Foot Locker.
After taking a little time off to relax with his wife and newborn son, he’s back on the road touring and is recording his third solo album, “Blacc Hollywood,” which is set to come out this fall.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here