*Wiz Khalifa’s Atlantic record label released a video teaser for the rapper’s forthcoming sneaker line with athletic wear company Converse. [Scroll down to watch.]
The partnership, which the company has branded the Wiz Khalifa Collection By Converse, should not come as a surprise to diehards of the Pittsburgh artist. He sports Converse’s classic and simple Chuck Taylor sneakers both on and off the stage.
As the YouTube clip below teases to the tune of his “Work Hard, Play Hard,” Khalifa’s Converse line will be available for sale Aug. 23 through Foot Locker.
After taking a little time off to relax with his wife and newborn son, he’s back on the road touring and is recording his third solo album, “Blacc Hollywood,” which is set to come out this fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here