During the interview she gave her opinion on Justin Beiber, calling him a “little kid,” and trashed “The View” while giving the harshest review to West who she says is better off selling shoes.
“I have no time for him. He bores me,” Sharon said, “he’s an average-looking man with an average talent, but he’s a great salesman. He should sell cars because they would f**kin’ fly out the door. He’s his No. 1 fan.”
When asked about her own personal life, mainly her separation from Ozzy Osbourne, Sharon ruled out the possibility of ending their marriage in a divorce.
She said Ozzy has “a drug and alcohol addiction, and he slipped really badly. Well, he didn’t slip, he fu**in’ fell.”
“At that time in my life, I couldn’t handle it. I just said, ‘You’ve got to get out and come back when you’re sober.’ It was not a case of divorce. I would never divorce my husband. Ever. I love him too much.”
As for Bieber, she stated, “I feel really bad for him. There’s this little kid with a huge dream, he’s cute, girls love him, and he wants to be a mean boy, and he’s about as mean as a fu**in’ kitten.”
Osbourne wasn’t done by a long shot. She went in on Bieber again:
“And I think that he’s lost, I really do. I think he doesn’t realize he’s white and not black, that’s a huge problem. And, at the point he’s at in his career, it’s so dangerous because we’ve seen it all before a million times. Where do you go when you’re a child entertainer and then you want to transition to be a man? Very few make it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here