During the interview she gave her opinion on Justin Beiber, calling him a “little kid,” and trashed “The View” while giving the harshest review to West who she says is better off selling shoes.
“I have no time for him. He bores me,” Sharon said, “he’s an average-looking man with an average talent, but he’s a great salesman. He should sell cars because they would f**kin’ fly out the door. He’s his No. 1 fan.”
When asked about her own personal life, mainly her separation from Ozzy Osbourne, Sharon ruled out the possibility of ending their marriage in a divorce.
She said Ozzy has “a drug and alcohol addiction, and he slipped really badly. Well, he didn’t slip, he fu**in’ fell.”
“At that time in my life, I couldn’t handle it. I just said, ‘You’ve got to get out and come back when you’re sober.’ It was not a case of divorce. I would never divorce my husband. Ever. I love him too much.”
As for Bieber, she stated, “I feel really bad for him. There’s this little kid with a huge dream, he’s cute, girls love him, and he wants to be a mean boy, and he’s about as mean as a fu**in’ kitten.”
Osbourne wasn’t done by a long shot. She went in on Bieber again:
“And I think that he’s lost, I really do. I think he doesn’t realize he’s white and not black, that’s a huge problem. And, at the point he’s at in his career, it’s so dangerous because we’ve seen it all before a million times. Where do you go when you’re a child entertainer and then you want to transition to be a man? Very few make it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here