During the interview she gave her opinion on Justin Beiber, calling him a “little kid,” and trashed “The View” while giving the harshest review to West who she says is better off selling shoes.
“I have no time for him. He bores me,” Sharon said, “he’s an average-looking man with an average talent, but he’s a great salesman. He should sell cars because they would f**kin’ fly out the door. He’s his No. 1 fan.”
When asked about her own personal life, mainly her separation from Ozzy Osbourne, Sharon ruled out the possibility of ending their marriage in a divorce.
She said Ozzy has “a drug and alcohol addiction, and he slipped really badly. Well, he didn’t slip, he fu**in’ fell.”
“At that time in my life, I couldn’t handle it. I just said, ‘You’ve got to get out and come back when you’re sober.’ It was not a case of divorce. I would never divorce my husband. Ever. I love him too much.”
As for Bieber, she stated, “I feel really bad for him. There’s this little kid with a huge dream, he’s cute, girls love him, and he wants to be a mean boy, and he’s about as mean as a fu**in’ kitten.”
Osbourne wasn’t done by a long shot. She went in on Bieber again:
“And I think that he’s lost, I really do. I think he doesn’t realize he’s white and not black, that’s a huge problem. And, at the point he’s at in his career, it’s so dangerous because we’ve seen it all before a million times. Where do you go when you’re a child entertainer and then you want to transition to be a man? Very few make it.”
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here