During the interview she gave her opinion on Justin Beiber, calling him a “little kid,” and trashed “The View” while giving the harshest review to West who she says is better off selling shoes.
“I have no time for him. He bores me,” Sharon said, “he’s an average-looking man with an average talent, but he’s a great salesman. He should sell cars because they would f**kin’ fly out the door. He’s his No. 1 fan.”
When asked about her own personal life, mainly her separation from Ozzy Osbourne, Sharon ruled out the possibility of ending their marriage in a divorce.
She said Ozzy has “a drug and alcohol addiction, and he slipped really badly. Well, he didn’t slip, he fu**in’ fell.”
“At that time in my life, I couldn’t handle it. I just said, ‘You’ve got to get out and come back when you’re sober.’ It was not a case of divorce. I would never divorce my husband. Ever. I love him too much.”
As for Bieber, she stated, “I feel really bad for him. There’s this little kid with a huge dream, he’s cute, girls love him, and he wants to be a mean boy, and he’s about as mean as a fu**in’ kitten.”
Osbourne wasn’t done by a long shot. She went in on Bieber again:
“And I think that he’s lost, I really do. I think he doesn’t realize he’s white and not black, that’s a huge problem. And, at the point he’s at in his career, it’s so dangerous because we’ve seen it all before a million times. Where do you go when you’re a child entertainer and then you want to transition to be a man? Very few make it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here