During the interview she gave her opinion on Justin Beiber, calling him a “little kid,” and trashed “The View” while giving the harshest review to West who she says is better off selling shoes.
“I have no time for him. He bores me,” Sharon said, “he’s an average-looking man with an average talent, but he’s a great salesman. He should sell cars because they would f**kin’ fly out the door. He’s his No. 1 fan.”
When asked about her own personal life, mainly her separation from Ozzy Osbourne, Sharon ruled out the possibility of ending their marriage in a divorce.
She said Ozzy has “a drug and alcohol addiction, and he slipped really badly. Well, he didn’t slip, he fu**in’ fell.”
“At that time in my life, I couldn’t handle it. I just said, ‘You’ve got to get out and come back when you’re sober.’ It was not a case of divorce. I would never divorce my husband. Ever. I love him too much.”
As for Bieber, she stated, “I feel really bad for him. There’s this little kid with a huge dream, he’s cute, girls love him, and he wants to be a mean boy, and he’s about as mean as a fu**in’ kitten.”
Osbourne wasn’t done by a long shot. She went in on Bieber again:
“And I think that he’s lost, I really do. I think he doesn’t realize he’s white and not black, that’s a huge problem. And, at the point he’s at in his career, it’s so dangerous because we’ve seen it all before a million times. Where do you go when you’re a child entertainer and then you want to transition to be a man? Very few make it.”
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here