*Based on the video below, 66-year-old former TV judge Joe Brown is gonna have a lot of ‘splainin’ to do to his wife and family.
After putting away several Bombay Sapphires and tonic water, a totally bent Judge Joe is seen with a bevy of young lovelies.
In the video, when asked if he was a playa, the judge pulls out his smartphone and shows a photo of his “50-year-old” wife, Deborah Herron who looks like she’s in her 30s or 40s at most. The couple have been married for 12 years.
We know he’s only human, and his TV show was cancelled in March, but Judge Brown may have also damaged his reputation by being seen in an inebriated state and cussin’ like a sailor.
When someone jokingly told him, “I’m not guilty,” Judge Joe responds with “F*ck that sh*t. I do not that bullsh*t show anymore.” We also lost count of the MFs he threw out.
All in all, it’s not a good look for the judge. We hope we see him in front of Judge Lynn Toler on “Divorce Court” anytime soon.
Peep the video and let us know what you think:
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here