*Based on the video below, 66-year-old former TV judge Joe Brown is gonna have a lot of ‘splainin’ to do to his wife and family.
After putting away several Bombay Sapphires and tonic water, a totally bent Judge Joe is seen with a bevy of young lovelies.
In the video, when asked if he was a playa, the judge pulls out his smartphone and shows a photo of his “50-year-old” wife, Deborah Herron who looks like she’s in her 30s or 40s at most. The couple have been married for 12 years.
We know he’s only human, and his TV show was cancelled in March, but Judge Brown may have also damaged his reputation by being seen in an inebriated state and cussin’ like a sailor.
When someone jokingly told him, “I’m not guilty,” Judge Joe responds with “F*ck that sh*t. I do not that bullsh*t show anymore.” We also lost count of the MFs he threw out.
All in all, it’s not a good look for the judge. We hope we see him in front of Judge Lynn Toler on “Divorce Court” anytime soon.
Peep the video and let us know what you think:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here