*When the whole world puts Beyoncé on a pedestal and treats her like royalty, the one person who keeps her ego in check is her mother.
Beyoncé told Z Magazine that her mother, Tina Knowles, keeps her humble. With all the adoration and star gazing that she experiences everyday, Miss Tina will not hesitate to remind her, “Girl, you’re not a queen.”
Dang, we thought she was. Then why does everyone call her Queen Bey?
Well, anyway, even if Beyoncé isn’t a queen, it seems she thinks her baby daughter is pretty regal. She recently posted a picture of Blue Ivy with a crown on her head.
“I’m a very protective person. I want to make sure that my daughter has a healthy, safe, normal life…she’s my top priority,” Beyonce said. “Life’s completely different now. I’m still incredibly happy to be able to do what I love, but now, everything has more meaning. Life’s about being a mother.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here