*When the whole world puts Beyoncé on a pedestal and treats her like royalty, the one person who keeps her ego in check is her mother.
Beyoncé told Z Magazine that her mother, Tina Knowles, keeps her humble. With all the adoration and star gazing that she experiences everyday, Miss Tina will not hesitate to remind her, “Girl, you’re not a queen.”
Dang, we thought she was. Then why does everyone call her Queen Bey?
Well, anyway, even if Beyoncé isn’t a queen, it seems she thinks her baby daughter is pretty regal. She recently posted a picture of Blue Ivy with a crown on her head.
“I’m a very protective person. I want to make sure that my daughter has a healthy, safe, normal life…she’s my top priority,” Beyonce said. “Life’s completely different now. I’m still incredibly happy to be able to do what I love, but now, everything has more meaning. Life’s about being a mother.”
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here