*When the whole world puts Beyoncé on a pedestal and treats her like royalty, the one person who keeps her ego in check is her mother.
Beyoncé told Z Magazine that her mother, Tina Knowles, keeps her humble. With all the adoration and star gazing that she experiences everyday, Miss Tina will not hesitate to remind her, “Girl, you’re not a queen.”
Dang, we thought she was. Then why does everyone call her Queen Bey?
Well, anyway, even if Beyoncé isn’t a queen, it seems she thinks her baby daughter is pretty regal. She recently posted a picture of Blue Ivy with a crown on her head.
“I’m a very protective person. I want to make sure that my daughter has a healthy, safe, normal life…she’s my top priority,” Beyonce said. “Life’s completely different now. I’m still incredibly happy to be able to do what I love, but now, everything has more meaning. Life’s about being a mother.”
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here