*Beyonce has a new milestone to go along with her new haircut.
The singer’s collection of “Heat” signature scents has just been named the best-selling celebrity fragrance brand worldwide.
Since 2010 she’s launched six — Heat, Pulse, Heat Rush, Midnight Heat and N.Y.C. Pulse are the other five.
The latest scent is a limited edition of Heat for her Mrs. Carter Show world tour (available at Beyonce.com).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here