*Beyonce has a new milestone to go along with her new haircut.
The singer’s collection of “Heat” signature scents has just been named the best-selling celebrity fragrance brand worldwide.
Since 2010 she’s launched six — Heat, Pulse, Heat Rush, Midnight Heat and N.Y.C. Pulse are the other five.
The latest scent is a limited edition of Heat for her Mrs. Carter Show world tour (available at Beyonce.com).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here