*Bizzy Bone is bone thin these days, and the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony rapper is denying recent reports that suggests the dramatic weight loss is due to a drug problem.
The artist, who has lost about 80 pounds, claims his massive weight loss is due to cutting out alcohol and taking up a healthy new diet and fitness regimen.
“I’m perfectly healthy… I’m probably the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life,” he tells Allhiphop.com. “A brother done lost 70, 80 pounds. I had to. I was too damn fat, and it was all from alcohol. As far as me drinking and things of that nature, I’ve gone out maybe six times in a year and six months… Never have I done anything else. No Mollies (ecstasy), none of that s**t. No crack. No coke. The farthest I’ve ever been is opium back in my younger days… All that bulls**t. I ain’t got time for that.”
Bizzy, real name Bryon Anthony McCane II, goes on to say he felt obliged to speak out about the rumors, adding, “I can’t walk into any business places that’s conducting distribution, marketing, promotions and them take me serious if I don’t answer these things. So if I leave it out there and say I don’t care what anybody say about me it starts affecting my business. I have to say, ‘Nah, it’s nothing like that. I ain’t never done no s**t like that’.”
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here