*Bizzy Bone is bone thin these days, and the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony rapper is denying recent reports that suggests the dramatic weight loss is due to a drug problem.
The artist, who has lost about 80 pounds, claims his massive weight loss is due to cutting out alcohol and taking up a healthy new diet and fitness regimen.
“I’m perfectly healthy… I’m probably the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life,” he tells Allhiphop.com. “A brother done lost 70, 80 pounds. I had to. I was too damn fat, and it was all from alcohol. As far as me drinking and things of that nature, I’ve gone out maybe six times in a year and six months… Never have I done anything else. No Mollies (ecstasy), none of that s**t. No crack. No coke. The farthest I’ve ever been is opium back in my younger days… All that bulls**t. I ain’t got time for that.”
Bizzy, real name Bryon Anthony McCane II, goes on to say he felt obliged to speak out about the rumors, adding, “I can’t walk into any business places that’s conducting distribution, marketing, promotions and them take me serious if I don’t answer these things. So if I leave it out there and say I don’t care what anybody say about me it starts affecting my business. I have to say, ‘Nah, it’s nothing like that. I ain’t never done no s**t like that’.”
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here