*Bizzy Bone is bone thin these days, and the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony rapper is denying recent reports that suggests the dramatic weight loss is due to a drug problem.
The artist, who has lost about 80 pounds, claims his massive weight loss is due to cutting out alcohol and taking up a healthy new diet and fitness regimen.
“I’m perfectly healthy… I’m probably the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life,” he tells Allhiphop.com. “A brother done lost 70, 80 pounds. I had to. I was too damn fat, and it was all from alcohol. As far as me drinking and things of that nature, I’ve gone out maybe six times in a year and six months… Never have I done anything else. No Mollies (ecstasy), none of that s**t. No crack. No coke. The farthest I’ve ever been is opium back in my younger days… All that bulls**t. I ain’t got time for that.”
Bizzy, real name Bryon Anthony McCane II, goes on to say he felt obliged to speak out about the rumors, adding, “I can’t walk into any business places that’s conducting distribution, marketing, promotions and them take me serious if I don’t answer these things. So if I leave it out there and say I don’t care what anybody say about me it starts affecting my business. I have to say, ‘Nah, it’s nothing like that. I ain’t never done no s**t like that’.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here